H105 fan Swap

Hey guys the H105 comes with sp120L Fans, im not sure what the L means, are they just 120 fans? i wanna replace them with some some white led fans, advice, suggestions?

Hey guys the H105 comes with sp120L Fans, im not sure what the L means, are they just 120 fans? i wanna replace them with some some white led fans, advice, suggestions?

The SP120L fans are just the stock fans you get with the watercooler from Corsair since they have their SP120 QE and PE fans the had that for their naming scheme. But as for LED fans I usually like to recommend to have non LED fans and an LED strip instead to get nice even lighting inside of the case unless you are trying to get that halo effect behind some mesh. 

I would probably say something like the Silverstone AP with white LED's or Corsair ones LED fans don't usually have the best selection.

The L fan has lower quality bearing for the fan motor and has wider range of rpm. At the same rpm, like 1200rpm, it will perform and sound the same as the normal SP120.