H440 Stock fans vs aftermarked fans

Markusp00

Hi guys! I've just built my new PC and it's awesome. The only problem is the noise of the stock chassi fans which are pretty loud. I've looked at some aftermarked fans like the corsair quiet air series, and my question is how will they compare to the stock fans in both noise and performance? Are they worth it?

The corsair are not quiet, you want BeQuiet or Noctua fans

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Corsair has not fully nailed the concept of silent yet. Go with @Xaring's suggestion!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Actually, corsair silent editions are quieter than noctuas. Be quiets are more expensive than noctuas

Edit: linus did a video on this

Cougar have great airflow for noise, slightly louder than bequiet but, with more air and a better bearing.@Blue172 yes, for temps it doesn't make a big change most the time, maybe 2-5c max.

Actually, corsair silent editions are quieter than noctuas. Be quiets are more expensive than noctuas

Edit: linus did a video on this

Ive got both, the ULN from noctua are more silent than the SP LN from corsair

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link