Steelseries Sensei Raw $30

Kyle

Don't normally post on the forums mostly just lurk but I had to post this.

So I picked up a Steelseries Sensei Raw the other day for 30 USD at walmart. Im not sure if they have it listed online but it was in store. So if you need a pretty cheap and decent from the reveiws I watched you might want to consider heading down to your local walmart and seeing if they have one.

And here is a picture of it in the box

http://i.imgur.com/r5ml2hq.jpg

I approve, had one b4, you can check my review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/50083-steelseries-apex-raw-keyboard-first-impressions/

I swapped it out recently for a mechanical, I regret buying the raw coz for 20€ more (I payed 60€ for it) i would have gotten a basic mechanical, and the experience is so much different....

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Very nice buy IMO for that price :o

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition