OnePlus to make an announcement on June 1st

Guest Kloaked

11377383_669851569787318_171125254963340

Welp, OnePlus is probably going to announce the OnePlus Two possibly, maybe?

A Facebook post by the company says the following:

We’re always looking for ways to shake up the tech industry. And we think it’s time for a change. Find out more June 1.

Looking forward to what they're doing, even though it may not be a OnePlus Two phone. I was planning on getting a One, but since they're making an announcement I may hold off.

maybe they might release the phone to the general public  :D  :D  :D

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Maybe it's the OnePlus Lite? :P

maybe they might release the phone to the general public  :D  :D  :D

I think they mentioned a while back that when they do release another phone, it'll be on the invite system again so they can get more profit and not have so much stock sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

New phone OnePlusTwo=Three.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

New phone OnePlusTwo=Three.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Nice. OnePlus Two and Half-Life 3 both confirmed for my birthday :P

I hope they'll announce OnePlus Two. I'd like to upgrade my phone, and the only option for me is Nexus, OnePlus Two or LG G4. Maybe some of the upcoming Lumia devices as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

How? They gonna offer a smart phone with a legit keyboard/pa/whatever and put an end to the nightmare that is the current touch-screen dominated market?

Seriously, f**k touch screens. They're a sh*t technology that needs to go back into a niche and stay there.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

How? They gonna offer a smart phone with a legit keyboard/pa/whatever and put an end to the nightmare that is the current touch-screen dominated market?

Seriously, f**k touch screens. They're a sh*t technology that needs to go back into a niche and stay there.

Blackberry is for you.

Blackberry is for you.

It would if verizon wasn't still (last I checked) charging extra data usage charges for those, without knowing what your actual usage would be.

It would if verizon wasn't still (last I checked) charging extra data usage charges for those, without knowing what your actual usage would be.

Wat. That's a thing?

It'd be interesting if they will keep selling oneplus one for cheaper price while oneplus two becomes the flagship for the company

Wat. That's a thing?

Yep. Is that really that surprising? It's verizon after all.

They charge extra for a blackberry over any other smartphone, assuming you'll be using a hell of a lot more data. And it's not optional, and it's not just a one time charge, it's an increase to the cost of your monthly plan. Regardless of what your data limit already is.

Yay......moronic American businesses.

Yep. Is that really that surprising? It's verizon after all.

They charge extra for a blackberry over any other smartphone, assuming you'll be using a hell of a lot more data. And it's not optional, and it's not just a one time charge, it's an increase to the cost of your plan.

Doesn't surprise me, it's just piling up on the reasons I hate Verizon (yet I'm stuck with them).

Doesn't surprise me, it's just piling up on the reasons I hate Verizon (yet I'm stuck with them).

I shouldn't complain, as my dad pays for it.

Only reason I want a "smart phone" is to look stuff up online, and read the news. I don't F********************************king care about apps, I don't take much video, and RARELY take pictures.

But I do occasionally text and make phone calls, look stuff up when I am bored, or need to find an address, or want to read google news.

Have the phone support Verizon and I'll buy it One+

Theyre unlocked and support everyone.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Since when? :o

Oneplus devices have always been unlocked, they are not carrier locked and therefore could always be used without a contract to a specific carrier. Thats why there is no AT&T/Verizon logo on the back of the device.

Since when? :o

Most phones you'll see on here are fully unlocked. I have yet to see a phone that is carrier exclusive. So yeah, you can buy a OnePlus One right now and it will work with Verizon.

I have yet to see a phone that is carrier exclusive.

Nokia Lumia Icon.

Nokia Lumia Icon.

Never heard of it. I'm more of the Moto G2/ZenFone 2 type of person. I own a Lumia 520 though if that counts. Although the idea is you'll rarely see a phone that doesn't come in a retail unlocked state. Personally I am against contracts and buying phones through carriers. I'd rather save twice the money with the same phone and service by buying it outright. I go to Walmart once a month to get a refill card and that's that.

Most phones you'll see on here are fully unlocked. I have yet to see a phone that is carrier exclusive. So yeah, you can buy a OnePlus One right now and it will work with Verizon.

Does it support Verizon frequencies though?