Project Temptation

gustav84

vr7sk3.jpg

Welcome!

Introduction

Hey , I will now present my project by the name Temptation . As you here will be able to follow from beginning to end . Have had this project in my brain for about a year , has also nearly always wanted to build a really big build and now it's finally here. Having just finished my first project which was mid-tower so I thought to do a little larger building . I dont have buy all the parts for this porject yet because I am waiting for a response from sponsors.

Computer

Have some plans to build in a Silverstone TJ07 , but before I decide it so I wait for the response from some sponsors. Color theme will be orange , gray and black.The color was a bit different but I like the colors anyway. The water cooling will be the largest part of the project where I have a 480mm radiator and 2 reservoirs, which I 'll try to get into the case, then i also have 2x GPU and a CPU who  will be watercooled . I will also make some mods with the cas for example: Midplate in acrylic, remove the hardrivecase and much more

Components

(Will be updated)

GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC

GTX 580 1,5GB SLI

1x HyperX SSD 240GB

Sponsored By

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6zn1j8.png

Thanks to Gigabyte and a special thanks to Josefin on Gigabyte for giving me this:

• GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1szf3d.png

Thanks to Mundi/Icemodz.

• 1X: 24 pin ATX
  • 1X: 4 pin ATX
  • 1X: 8 pin ATX
  • 2X 8 pin GPU
  • 2X: 6 pin GPU
  • 1X: Cable Combs Clear Double Pack
  • Some lights and little funny stuffs.

PHOTO OF THE PARTS TO THE BUILD IN THE SPOILER

Hello! Here is the first update of this build with some pics on the components and the water cooling. The build going to start soon and i hope you like this so far.

I think this orange motherboard going to be perfect to my color theme orange, black and gray.

Thanks to Gigabyte for this awesome motherboard.

23krfpy.png

m8h5c5.jpg

5b69sz.jpg

2nk6ovt.jpg

hv1lop.jpg

29wa9ap.jpg

One of two GTX 580.

29wu9s0.jpg

2 GT fans of 8, you can also se a little bit of the big radiator.

2e4m9m1.jpg

245a5n4.jpg

23iea1f.jpg

One of two pumps.

v5d4l5.jpg

Hey! This time have I some small news . I will be away on a trip the whole next week so it will be no updates next week. I can also tell you that Bitfenix will be helping me in this project to make it possible for me, I want to say thanks to BitFenix and Hakan. More about BitFenix and the products that they assisted with will be on a update later.

The PC:

-The case Is on the way home but i cant tell you the name of it, wait and see :thumb:

-A really nice power supply was the photo bench today , as you can see in the pictures below.

-I will Start a little bit with the casemoding as soon as possible.

let the image speak for itself :)

Best Regards

Gustav

23kspk3.jpg

10xzkm8.jpg

29c04jm.jpg

xpv8ck.jpg

2ngu990.jpg

1z648qe.jpg

Hallo everyone! As I tell you last time that i be away this week was set because of the weather, but here 's a quick update with just one picture of a little sketch I made how it should look like. Everything will of course not look like this , but most of it.

The case , fans and some other fun stuff from BitFenix ​​arrives tomorrow , so hopefully I 'll take a look and take some pictures of it .

Now the picture:

wji06c.jpg

I Can´t wait to i can start building in this awesome case :thumb:

Hey again!

This time it was a very tight update , I was told today that the cables and some other things from Icemodz who are sponsering the project is now way home :) So definitely you should get a little sneak peek of the cables Icemodz send to me. The pictures I received from Mundi looks awesome and the look of them is really good,more pictures will ccome when I have the cabels. Have to say that Mundi on has done an awesome job !

Icemodz

97887o.jpg

zk3gbo.jpg

a2vkpc.jpg

24c9yev.jpg

fb2ns.jpg

vcuc6c.jpg

Good evening everyone!

This time I have cables and some candy from Icemodz who sponsored the project . The cables are really cool and looked very good and the quality is awesome. Sleeve was not too thin and it cover the cable very good, you can absolutely see that there are sleeved really advance! Highly recommend for these people who dont like to sleeve by themselves.

Team Group has also sponsored with a couple of really awesome 8 GB memory with 2400MHz! Which I think will be perfect for the build , some more power than ordinary 1866mhz ;)

I had also purchased a Intel Core i5 4690K for the build.

Pictures will be below.

ip9pcm.jpg

zkpe0w.jpg

vdngp.jpg

2e31qp3.jpg

33csmiw.jpg

vpvm2p.jpg

290vuja.jpg

35d5cly.jpg

2s7xa3b.jpg

157irti.jpg

2qxc0gk.jpg

qnjsw4.jpg

9ux7hk.jpg

119tmc7.jpg

105xixh.jpg

Here comes all the parts to the build:

Hello! Here is the first update of this build with some pics on the components and the water cooling. The build going to start soon and i hope you like this so far.
I think this orange motherboard going to be perfect to my color theme orange, black and gray.

Thanks to Gigabyte for this awesome motherboard.

23krfpy.png

m8h5c5.jpg

5b69sz.jpg

2nk6ovt.jpg

hv1lop.jpg

29wa9ap.jpg
One of two GTX 580.

29wu9s0.jpg
2 GT fans of 8, you can also se a little bit of the big radiator.

2e4m9m1.jpg

245a5n4.jpg

23iea1f.jpg
One of two pumps.

v5d4l5.jpg

The PC:
-The case Is on the way home but i cant tell you the name of it, wait and see :thumb:
-A really nice power supply was the photo bench today , as you can see in the pictures below.
-I will Start a little bit with the casemoding as soon as possible.

let the image speak for itself :)

Best Regards
Gustav

23kspk3.jpg

10xzkm8.jpg

29c04jm.jpg

xpv8ck.jpg

2ngu990.jpg

1z648qe.jpg

Hallo everyone! As I tell you last time that i be away this week was set because of the weather, but here 's a quick update with just one picture of a little sketch I made how it should look like. Everything will of course not look like this , but most of it.

The case , fans and some other fun stuff from BitFenix ​​arrives tomorrow , so hopefully I 'll take a look and take some pictures of it .

Now the picture:

wji06c.jpg

I Can´t wait to i can start building in this awesome case :thumb:

Hey again!

This time it was a very tight update , I was told today that the cables and some other things from Icemodz who are sponsering the project is now way home :) So definitely you should get a little sneak peek of the cables Icemodz send to me. The pictures I received from Mundi looks awesome and the look of them is really good,more pictures will ccome when I have the cabels. Have to say that Mundi on has done an awesome job !

Icemodz
97887o.jpg

zk3gbo.jpg
a2vkpc.jpg
24c9yev.jpg
fb2ns.jpg
vcuc6c.jpg

Good evening everyone!

This time I have cables and some candy from Icemodz who sponsored the project . The cables are really cool and looked very good and the quality is awesome. Sleeve was not too thin and it cover the cable very good, you can absolutely see that there are sleeved really advance! Highly recommend for these people who dont like to sleeve by themselves.

Team Group has also sponsored with a couple of really awesome 8 GB memory with 2400MHz! Which I think will be perfect for the build , some more power than ordinary 1866mhz ;)

I had also purchased a Intel Core i5 4690K for the build.

Pictures will be below.

ip9pcm.jpg
zkpe0w.jpg
vdngp.jpg
2e31qp3.jpg
33csmiw.jpg
vpvm2p.jpg
290vuja.jpg
35d5cly.jpg
2s7xa3b.jpg
157irti.jpg

2qxc0gk.jpg
qnjsw4.jpg
9ux7hk.jpg
119tmc7.jpg
105xixh.jpg

-

That is nice! Goodluck with your build!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Nice ~ I like the colour scheme 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

um shorten your message plz damn 

Done. :P

EDIT: use spoiler. Makes it better. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

That is nice! Goodluck with your build!

Thanks ! :)

The last updaten with parts of the building before I kick off , this time the package contained things from coolingstuff as I would like to thank alot to Arthur and coolingstuff for .

Let the pictures speak.

2ymhqth.jpg
ojifb7.jpg
11s30b6.jpg
vg2bz6.jpg
2r5dwfl.jpg
24v0kk9.jpg
saxhy8.jpg
1zqt4wz.jpg
2n8zdpj.jpg
2zz7xuc.jpg
a0jqqf.jpg
2d98ps0.jpg
1qr2wn.jpg
2lbndpc.jpg

Good evening! Today was time to start mod the case , the hard drive cage is removed and some other simple things . Even a  mockup of the components was catched in the picture.
The next update will be more on the radiators and also a small secret mod, more of that later!

Now to the pics:

ea1r4h.jpg
33m6bd0.jpg
Hard drive cage is removed.
2ue08au.jpg
c2ump.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

mm4ehv.jpg

Good evening!
I had not so much time with the updates this week, but a small update is here.
I have done a bit on the case as reversed ATX and made ​​room for 360 radiator and other small stuffs.

28qw9ch.jpg

24qlb0x.jpg
27xmbsi.jpg
14kgxop.jpg
5e5qbn.jpg
2vbwu4y.jpg
2qn8m75.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey! has finally becomemy first mod here at Linustechtips. Then I always had a great and a little of the larger battle that I would not have to take on the LAN so I decide me to turn to big! Then it became a modded Antec 1900.

Hardware

GIGABYTE GA - Z87X - OC
Intel Core i5 4690K
HyperX SSD 240GB
2 x 500 GB Random
Corsair RM1000
GTX 580 SLI 1,5GB
8GB Team Group Xtreem White

I want to thank my sponsors:
Gigabyte
Icemodz
Team Group