gaming monitor 200$ or less from amazon

noor

HI in need a monitor for gaming with 1080p please help 

How seriously do you game? I mean do you really need that TN Panel with 1ms response time? (That's only needed for like e-sports and competitive lan parties tbh anyway). Or can you put up with an IPS panel with like 5ms response time (still not noticeable for consumers) with much better colour reproduction and viewing angles.

Also what size of monitor do you want? A 27" panel is going to cost more than a 24" obviously.

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

i need 24" with 1ms response time 

i need it from amazon please

i need it from amazon please

I don't know where you live but I got this one from cyberport.

http://www.amazon.de/LG-24GM77-B-AEU-LED-Monitor-DisplayPort-Reaktionszeit/dp/B00N943JIO

It was only 220€ but you will not find any 120/144Hz cheaper than that.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

thanks for thak link 

Ben q gl2450 is really good

yes i can validate that. For a TN Panel the settings and the colors are EXTREMELY nice.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

You should keep the following in mind.

How seriously do you game? I mean do you really need that TN Panel with 1ms response time? (That's only needed for like e-sports and competitive lan parties tbh anyway). Or can you put up with an IPS panel with like 5ms response time (still not noticeable for consumers) with much better colour reproduction and viewing angles.

Also what size of monitor do you want? A 27" panel is going to cost more than a 24" obviously.

I just switched from 60Hz to 120Hz with really low reactiontime (average maybe 1.6ms :? don't know exactly)

but the difference in gameing experince is coming from the Fps you are getting and the Hz you monitor displays these frames with.

I'd don't really notice any difference in responsiveness!

The differenceis coming from the actual speed the frame changes to another frmae basicly eliminating tearing.

Also the point i wanted to make was a different one. You are searching for a monitor with low input latency. Response time is only how fast the frame actual is produced on the panel of the screen. input latency determines how long it takes from your graficscard saying: here is a new frame to your monitor starting to change the to the new frame. there are multiple lists of suited monitos and TVs for use.

You might have to stick with my advice of googling it because mum is wayting with with lunch xD. I willbe back later though

3.Use