upgrade to whole watercooling loop

hi everybody

I'm finally upgrading my computer so I'm going for a I7 4790k and passing from a gtx 960 to a 970.

and on top of all I'm going for a whole loop water cooling. for a pump reservoir combo I think with going with this one: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/pumps-and-accessories/pumps/ek-d5-series-pump/ek-dbay-d5-pwm-incl-pump.html

after what 970 is good choice for watercooling and what cooler is good any brands or types?

I think going for a big beefy radiator mounted on the top of my nzxt210 case

could you please help me out

thanks a lot

You can't really do much with that case. You can fit a 240mm rad up front if you remove the hard drive bays and a 120mm at the rear. The top fan mounts are separated in a way that a radiator can't be installed. If I were you, I would invest in a good case and then watercool. If you still want to watercool with your current case, then you should go with ek since they have the largest selection of watercooling products and are very high quality.

hi everybody

I'm finally upgrading my computer so I'm going for a I7 4790k and passing from a gtx 960 to a 970.

and on top of all I'm going for a whole loop water cooling. for a pump reservoir combo I think with going with this one: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/pumps-and-accessories/pumps/ek-d5-series-pump/ek-dbay-d5-pwm-incl-pump.html

after what 970 is good choice for watercooling and what cooler is good any brands or types?

I think going for a big beefy radiator mounted on the top of my nzxt210 case

could you please help me out

thanks a lot

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

ok thanks well I was thinking of changing case for a define r5 or the new define S will that be a better choice?

ok thanks well I was thinking of changing case for a define r5 or the new define S will that be a better choice?

Much better choice. I would go with the Define S since it is optimized for watercooling and cheaper.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

but has anybody had any experience with the pump and reservoit combo?