Scanning and Repairing on every boot

rirawin

For some reason Windows 8 on every boot is checking my SSD and scanning and repairing on every boot. I don't know why this is happening, I chkdisk and there was no errors as well?.

Please help

For some reason Windows 8 on every boot is checking my SSD and scanning and repairing on every boot. I don't know why this is happening, I chkdisk and there was no errors as well?.

Please help

I would Refresh if i were you. This has happened to me but it would take days to complete so i had to reinstall. If you don't know how to refresh your pc, open the charms bar and search for PC settings. Click update and recovery. Then click recovery and click Refresh

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2060 OC

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero 

Storage: 1TB, 500GB, 250GB SSD's, 1TB SSHD

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540

I inserted my usb recovery drive but it doesn't recognise it?.

Oh man, is there any other way?.

The checking isn't slow, it takes a 2-3 minute but it does it every boot up when it never before 

The checking isn't slow, it takes a 2-3 minute but it does it every boot up when it never before 

If the machine has an optical drive, just burn a fresh installation of Windows onto a disk. If you don't have a drive, buy an external one. But make sure it's a read/write drive, not just a read drive.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

just in case backup anything important on that ssd since it might fail, mine did that for about 2 weeks before i end up dead.