HD Capture Card help

athesean1

ok so i need some help, i have the roxio gamecap hd pro and when i render it dosnt render into a file that can be uploaded to youtube, I have scoured the internet and have returned with nothing, now getting to the point is there a way to render in the software that come with the cap card or if their is a good one i can get for cheap in australia

u wot m7+1

Considering I only do streaming, one possibility to consider is to just record to file using OBS. Seems simple enough.

ok so i need some help, i have the roxio gamecap hd pro and when i render it dosnt render into a file that can be uploaded to youtube, I have scoured the internet and have returned with nothing, now getting to the point is there a way to render in the software that come with the cap card or if their is a good one i can get for cheap in australia

Try using VLC and converting the file into something that youtube can use.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

i have the roxio gamecap hd pro and when i render it dosnt render into a file that can be uploaded to youtube

Like Lotus said, try using software like Open Broadcast Software (OBS) or XSplit to record the footage.

You can directly send the video feed from any external capture device to these programs.

If you've never used OBS before don't worry, there's an abundant of tutorials on YouTube on how to use it, and it's very simple.