Problems with GTX 750 GTI

UPDATE: Okay so I have just found out the GTX isn't installed how can I re-install it?

Okay so I got the ASUS ROG GR8 Yesterday as my first step into the PC Gaming World here is the official website with all the info on it www.asus.com/uk/ROG_Console_PC/ROG_GR8/ 

So my problems have been all day, I started it up and some of my games are running, but I wanted to make sure that the games where optimised to the best settings that my I7 with 8GB Ram could cope with but it turns out that my PC can run shadow play ETC but cant optimise games for some reason! I have just come from Xbox One and before that Xbox 360 so would like to just load up my games straight away without any problems! 

I am also a YouTuber so need to try and also work around the PC settings needed for recording and hopefully streaming! I would prefer to use OBS

I did first of all upgrade to windows 10 but have since downgraded to see if that fixed any problems!

Attatched is an image of the nvidia software, even though on the website it states my card supports this feature

Things I have done so far:
Upgraded all drivers

Started update for RAM

Fiddled about with in game settings

Contacted Nvida support on twitter

reinstall geforce experience 

Currently trying to:

Have another response with an idea, as my games can't find the card! 

post-226952-0-37094600-1430940913_thumb.

By "optimizing" games, it's just changing video settings in game.

Just do it yourself and find what settings you like

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Yes I know that, but I don't want to overcook any of the games on my PC I want them to be optimised to the best ability of the PC but not crashing left right and centre!

Okay so I have just found out the GTX isn't installed how can I re-install it?

Okay so I have just found out the GTX isn't installed how can I re-install it?

Hi, which gtx750ti do you have? By that i mean brand, some versions require you to have a 6 pin power conector.

If the hardware is properly installed, then go to nvidias website and download the driver software for your card, or let the site do it for you with "autodetect"

I hope this helps, if not, tell us.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

It was pre-built! But my problem is that nvidia experience detects the card but my games don't I think and visa versa for example I have wreck fest but I go onto the options menu and it only shows the "Intel HD Graphics" option even after clicking on the drop down box

It was pre-built! But my problem is that nvidia experience detects the card but my games don't I think and visa versa for example I have wreck fest but I go onto the options menu and it only shows the "Intel HD Graphics" option even after clicking on the drop down box

Then i have to ask, did you plug your monitor into the motherboards graphics port? Or into the one that should be lower on the back side of your case (your dedicated graphics card).

I have not heard of a GTX 750 GTI, so im asuming that you mean GTX 750 Ti

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Sorry about the typo! Yes I mean the GTX 750 TI

I only have one HDMI on my case so that is what I am using!

However I do have a display port too! I don't have a cable or adapter for my screen for it!

Sorry about the typo! Yes I mean the GTX 750 TI

I only have one HDMI on my case so that is what I am using!

However I do have a display port too! I don't have a cable or adapter for my screen for it!

Can i ask for a picture of the back side of you case, with the monitor plugged in?

Im really confused, if the only display adapter that your games detect is the intel IGPU, then you must be connected to the wrong port...

So please if you can post a picture like i described it would really speed things

The one I am currently using is the port below the optical out port on the right hand side image which is the HDMI below that the is a display port!

top_bg.jpg

The one I am currently using is the port below the optical out port on the right hand side image which is the HDMI below that the is a display port!

top_bg.jpg

D: if i had to guess you may have to go to bios and disable the IGPU or maybe with software, set your power profile to performance and it may switch automatically to the 750ti.

Sorrh that i cant be of much help sinxe its the first time i see that kind of prebuilt computer