[Massdrop] DSA Dolch Key Set 69$

The DSA Dolch Key Set is currently up on Massdrop and there are only 16 hours left to unlock the lowest price drop of 69$.

So if you are looking for a baller upgrade for your mechanical keyboard, head over there and help us all save another 10 bucks!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/dsa-dolch-key-set

In case you don't have a Massdrop account, here is a quick summary:

Originally a color scheme selected by Dolch Computer Systems for their portable computer stations, this dark and earthy color scheme combines computer history with elegant aesthetic. These doubleshot keycaps are manufactured by Signature Plastics, and have sturdy legends that last the life of the key.

Note: This drop is for the DSA Dolch 110 Keyset. At checkout, you can add the Tenkey Set or the Gamer Set for an additional $13. For just the Tenkey or the Gamer set please go to this drop. The renderings for what you will receive in the drop are available at the bottom of the page.

MD-6857_20150417154748_26ba1bfd96e1caef.

MD-6857_20150417154731_6422a755bf6585bc.

MD-6857_20150420130536_41db380fc294ad05.

Specs
  • Signature Plastics
  • Doubleshot, ABS plastic
  • DSA profile
  • Compatible with Cherry MX stems

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

inb4 "ERMHAGERD MASSDRERP IS BAD NOWWWWWWW"

I want, to bad I don't have a cherry keyboard

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."