Computer Keeps Freezing While Playing Games

There are times when I am playing a game, (and thats the only time it does this, however, Minecraft works perfectly fine) then my PC will just randomly freeze. I still hear sound and my PC stays on. It seems as if the interface locks up; I can't move my mouse cursor, my keyboard locks up, (I know this because when I try to press NUMLock nothing happens) CTRL+ALT+DELETE doesn't work, and the only thing thats left to do when my PC does that is press and hold the power button to force shut it down. I have been trying to figure this out for months. Somebody please try to help me, I'm getting very frustrated by the things that I've tried and have failed. 

Things I've tried: Dusting my PC, Changing keyboard and mouse, re-installing windows as an update, moved cables around inside my case, shutting it down as much as I can when I'm not using my system all to no avail.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-6100

GPU: GTX 650ti SSC

Motherboard: msi 760GM P23(FX)

Power Supply: Kingwin 650 watt

Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (tried swapping with a CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Red)

Mouse Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury (tried swapping with a Razer Abyssus)

Please help if you can, the worst thing about the problem is that I don't know what it is!

have you tried monitoring how hots its getting while playing your games

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

This was happening to me when my graphics card wasn't getting enough juice for my OC a few minutes ago. Bump your power limit up by about 5% and see if that helps the issue. If not try 10%.

I don't overclock though, and I don't have a UEFI BIOS

Ok, this may sound stupid, but have you run any antivirus software? Non-Norton.

Is it happening only when you are playing online? Or installed single players as well?

In regards to heat monitoring I use MSI afterburner to OC and monitor my GPU and I use AI Suite II for monitoring my CPU. If things are getting too hot for your computer it would start to malfunction. Do you have adequate ventilation and cooling in your case?  

Yes, I use the free version of avast. It happens online and in singleplayer games. I will get msi afterburner and check how hot my system gets. 

I usually play Euro Truck Simulator 2, Depth, Cities Skylines, Garry's Mod (hasn't happened in Garry's mod [yet]), NBA 2K15. It's actually pretty random how long into the game I get, I could play for 2 minutes and it happens, or I could play for a few hours.