I need some help getting the final parts for my build.

I'm located in the US and I need some help choosing the final parts for my third build. I just recently ordered a i5-4690K and 250GB SSD combo for $300 and that leaves me with the remaining budget of $600. I would like to get a great motherboard, RAM, cpu cooler, case, and PSU. I also am torn on which 970 to get as price does not matter but I just want something quiet and reliable. Thank you! (These parts will be ordered online)

Depends what you want to run, what do you want it to be able to play?

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

Depends what you want to run, what do you want it to be able to play?

I will be running games, mostly source, frostbite games, and a heavily modded version of Skyrim. EDIT: GTA: V and any new game that hits the market in the upcoming years.

Where are you Located? America, australia? ect

just because of pricing

-Microsoft 2015

I'm located in the US

Forgot i saw that :|

Anyway take a look at this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DrR6FT, you've still got some left over for a case and maybe a HHD too ( Depends how big you want it )

-Microsoft 2015

I'm located in the US and I need some help choosing the final parts for my third build. I just recently ordered a i5-4690K and 250GB SSD combo for $300 and that leaves me with the remaining budget of $600. I would like to get a great motherboard, RAM, cpu cooler, case, and PSU. I also am torn on which 970 to get as price does not matter but I just want something quiet and reliable. Thank you! (These parts will be ordered online)

That 4690k + 250gb SSD with a 900$ budget wasn't a smart purchase. Like, At. All.

Still, this is the best I can do for you. Remember that it lacks a CPU cooler. And the HD for massive storage. Oh, and the GPU is used, which can be found here. Still, have fun.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($84.98 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Core 2300 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Directron) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($87.79 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $600.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-21 19:18 EDT-0400

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I added a hard drive, not sure if you need it.

The Gigabyte card is on sale right now. Great steal!

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Micro Center) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($295.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Other: 250 gb 
Total: $657.34
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-21 19:22 EDT-0400

GTA: V and any new game that hits the market in the upcoming years.

That is a little problem with a $900 budget since you wont find a new model GPU ( what would be a better thing to buy) like the GTX 980 for a cheap price

i just spent around $1200AUD the other day on 3 parts to upgrade my computer

-Microsoft 2015

Small update: I will be bringing my HDD from my current PC over, also, I will OC in the future.

I have made this from some of the posts here. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (Purchased For $0.00)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($100.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($55.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  ($339.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($56.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $647.82
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-21 19:31 EDT-0400

Small update: I will be bringing my HDD from my current PC over, also, I will OC in the future.

In that case...

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Micro Center) 
Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($295.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Other: 250 gb 
Total: $601.85
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-21 19:35 EDT-0400

Color on fleek+$1 over

I have read mixed reviews about the Gigabyte card, I feel it doesn't compare as well to the MSI card I want.

I have read mixed reviews about the Gigabyte card, I feel it doesn't compare as well to the MSI card I want.

Yea, for 40$ difference, I guess it was expected.

Also, what would you like to know about the gigabyte card? I've got one right here, working like a charm.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Yea, for 40$ difference, I guess it was expected.

Also, what would you like to know about the gigabyte card? I've got one right here, working like a charm.

Is it loud? I want the card to be quiet, even under load. Also, what are some pros and cons of the card? I have thought about getting it but I am not sure.

Is it loud? I want the card to be quiet, even under load. Also, what are some pros and cons of the card? I have thought about getting it but I am not sure.

That depends on the load and fan curve. The regular fan curve prioritizes temperatures over silence. Once I modified it to match my system better, I was hearing the HDs spin over the GPU under high (yet not 100% constant) load.

That depends on the load and fan curve. The regular fan curve prioritizes temperatures over silence. Once I modified it to match my system better, I was hearing the HDs spin over the GPU under high (yet not 100% constant) load.

Alright, do you think this deal will go on for another week? I will be ordering on the 27th.

Alright, do you think this deal will go on for another week? I will be ordering on the 27th.

The 10% code goes up until 30th. So until that, the card costs 315$. Ofc, there is also the 20$ MIR, which knocks the card down to 295$, if lucky. And the used card, going for 287$... it's used, so it could have ended while I was writing these very words!

The 10% code goes up until 30th. So until that, the card costs 315$. Ofc, there is also the 20$ MIR, which knocks the card down to 295$, if lucky. And the used card, going for 287$... it's used, so it could have ended while I was writing these very words!

Alright, would you say that it is a better choice than the MSI 970? (Putting prices aside)

Alright, would you say that it is a better choice than the MSI 970? (Putting prices aside)

I don't exactly have the MSI to compare against. But based on what I read, the MSI seems to be slightly superior. It looks like the MSI is quieter and the gigabyte is cooler; but that's using the standard fan curve, so a direct comparison is very hard.

At the very least, the MSI tends to OC higher. That, too, is a hard thing to say, due to the silicon lottery being around. But given the fact that the best OCing chips go towards the G1, the regular windforce chips tend to not be as great OCers.

Small bump, I want to get the BLACKHAWK case, is it worth it? I just need something quiet and able to keep things cool.