what would be a solid laptop to stream games on twitch?

Korepavore

games like wow, gta 5, battlefield etc at decent stream quality? is it worth it to stream on a laptop?

*PRO TIP* neon lights do in fact make your rig faster!

Well you can stream on a laptop. But to stream those more demanding games, you're going to need a more beefy laptop, maybe even a capture card that will help you out. I use to stream from my laptop (hp envy), but that was for games like Killing Floor and such.  

CPU was whatever, GPU was mid to lower tier Nvidia. 

If you're planning to buy a laptop for streaming, I wouldn't do it for that reason. 

But with all that said, you can adjust a lot of settings to make it work out for you, with a decent looking stream. 

Just try to get the most beefy laptop you can find, for good measure. :P 

More cores, stronger GPU are your primary focuses. Do some research and try to find a nice one for whatever budget you have and I hope you enjoy streaming in the future. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

games like wow, gta 5, battlefield etc at decent stream quality? is it worth it to stream on a laptop?

budget?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

What do you want? To play the games on the laptop AND stream from the laptop? If so, there's basically only four laptops worth their salt for that. Especially with games like GTA 5 and BF4 which can be real CPU hogs.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

budget?

no budget as of now, i was just curious as to what laptops can do it and if its even worth it.

What do you want? To play the games on the laptop AND stream from the laptop? If so, there's basically only four laptops worth their salt for that. Especially with games like GTA 5 and BF4 which can be real CPU hogs.

no no, i meant to have my main rig, and to stream off the laptop. im not sure how streaming works because im not a pc player yet. im still rocking an xbox one.. aha

no no, i meant to have my main rig, and to stream off the laptop. im not sure streaming works because im not a pc player yet. im still rocking an xbox one.. aha

no no, i meant to have my main rig, and to stream off the laptop. im not sure how streaming works because im not a pc player yet. im still rocking an xbox one.. aha

If you're streaming off the laptop then that's fine. You should probably still get one with fairly decent cooling. You likely won't run out of power if purely streaming though.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

If you're streaming off the laptop then that's fine. You should probably still get one with fairly decent cooling. You likely won't run out of power if purely streaming though.

do you have any recommendations?

What else do you want to do with it?

just streaming. no gaming at all. apart from casual use also, like watching netflix or youtube or twitch etc.

just streaming. no gaming at all. apart from casual use also, like watching netflix or youtube or twitch etc.

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np7155-clevo-n155sd-eta-mar-30th-p-8083.html?wconfigure=yes

This might be a pretty good idea for that then.