Forza 5 - In Need Of Cars!

Samsterstorm

So my mates all came over for a sleepover and I went and got a drink..................... Next thing I know I went from 3 million credits on F5 and now I have 4 credits. They just bought loads of craps tunes for my cars and bought some shit ones etc.......

BUT they removed alot of cars and amongst my prototype LMP1 racers and my F1 car. I used these two to get all of my cash! Does anyone have any F1 cars or racers of any type that they could gift me? Only if you have more than 1 etc..............

I am driver level 103 after only 1 month and I want to continue racing!

Thanks guys..

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late but, sign up for forza rewards, atm i am getting 1.5m per month and that is enough to buy the F1

A bit late but, sign up for forza rewards, atm i am getting 1.5m per month and that is enough to buy the F1

How do you sign up for Forza rewards?

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

How do you sign up for Forza rewards?

You go to the forza hub in the xbox marketplace and you d/l it. Then you sign up with your xbox account and you are set. It should tell you when you get on how to sign up. 

BTW its judges you one how committed you are the the forza franchise. so you can level up by having more games (xbox 360 and stuff) as well as spending more time and doing more challenges.

long run the more forza games in gamerscore the more money your gonna get. good way to make fast cash and alot of it.

long run the more forza games in gamerscore the more money your gonna get. good way to make fast cash and alot of it.

You go to the forza hub in the xbox marketplace and you d/l it. Then you sign up with your xbox account and you are set. It should tell you when you get on how to sign up. 

BTW its judges you one how committed you are the the forza franchise. so you can level up by having more games (xbox 360 and stuff) as well as spending more time and doing more challenges.

Alright, sounds good ill do it later on! Cheers for the help

So my mates all came over for a sleepover and I went and got a drink..................... Next thing I know I went from 3 million credits on F5 and now I have 4 credits. They just bought loads of craps tunes for my cars and bought some shit ones etc.......

BUT they removed alot of cars and amongst my prototype LMP1 racers and my F1 car. I used these two to get all of my cash! Does anyone have any F1 cars or racers of any type that they could gift me? Only if you have more than 1 etc..............

I am driver level 103 after only 1 month and I want to continue racing!

Thanks guys..

can you gift cars on forza 5 I can gift you a p998 that I bought and never used if you can gift cars I would hate it if someone deleted my prize posession bounty corvette racing add me tyreamkid94