Costum Sleeving

Yeater

So im thinking about sleeving my cables what is the best sleeve for a first time sleever that also looks good 

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

paracord IMO

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I really like the look of MDPC sleeving, but their website has been "down" for months, just while they move location and take a break from work. 

Their website is here: http://mdpc-x.com/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

paracord IMO

Lutr0 says in the GeForce garage Video that those are pretty hard too use

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

So im thinking about sleeving my cables what is the best sleeve for a first time sleever that also looks good 

Depends on the style of sleeving you want the most popular ones are PET or paracord. Both are good materials to use and have good selections in color but the one thing the paracord lacks is large diamter sizes for cables such as USB and sata. 

Also be sure to get the tools you need before you start sleeving such as pin tools, side cutters, crimpers if you plan to make some of your own cables and a layout diagram before you start so you know where all your cables go and the coloring. 

Here's a good reference:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1420796/repository-of-power-supply-pin-outs

Depends on the style of sleeving you want the most popular ones are PET or paracord. Both are good materials to use and have good selections in color but the one thing the paracord lacks is large diamter sizes for cables such as USB and sata. 

Also be sure to get the tools you need before you start sleeving such as pin tools, side cutters, crimpers if you plan to make some of your own cables and a layout diagram before you start so you know where all your cables go and the coloring. 

Here's a good reference:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1420796/repository-of-power-supply-pin-outs

I really like the look of MDPC sleeving, but their website has been "down" for months, just while they move location and take a break from work. 

Their website is here: http://mdpc-x.com/

paracord IMO

http://mainframecustom.com/shop/cable-sleeving/lc-teleios-aqua-blue-25ft/ is this a good sleeve and yes i know its form lutr0

http://mainframecustom.com/shop/cable-sleeving/lc-teleios-aqua-blue-25ft/ is this a good sleeve and yes i know its form lutr0

I haven't heard anything about it, but I would trust Lutro0 to have good sleeve

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

After using both PET and paracord I can say paracord is my preference in terms of looks but PET is much easier to work with, having fewer snags and can be inched out wider making it easier to get the cables through.

There's plenty of good tutorials for custom sleeving on YouTube so I would suggest watching some of those.

I also prefer heatshrinkless. I think it is also easier to get a clean look with heatshrinkless as you don't nee to get the heatshrink cut to exactly the same length every time.

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

After using both PET and paracord I can say paracord is my preference in terms of looks but PET is much easier to work with, having fewer snags and can be inched out wider making it easier to get the cables through.

There's plenty of good tutorials for custom sleeving on YouTube so I would suggest watching some of those.

I also prefer heatshrinkless. I think it is also easier to get a clean look with heatshrinkless as you don't nee to get the heatshrink cut to exactly the same length every time.

already consuming all of this cable beauty on youtube and yes heatshrinkless looks way better

+1 for MainFrameCustom.com  Lutro0's store merged with Mod Bunker and White Light Laser and created MainFrameCustom.

As you are in Switzerland I Sugget E22  (Lutro0's EU partner) E22 sells Lutro0's tools and sleeve and is based in the UK - e22.biz

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

+1 for MainFrameCustom.com Lutro0's store merged with Mod Bunker and White Light Laser and created MainFrameCustom.

As you are in Switzerland I Sugget E22 (Lutro0's EU partner) E22 sells Lutro0's tools and sleeve and is based in the UK - e22.biz

thanks very much