LG G4 allegedly revealed in photos?

j2Ydq54.jpg

Looks like someone got their hands on a honest to god LG G4, not some preproduction prototype or retail store dummy. Before I only had leaks and renders (I have included them below) but this seems like the proper phone. 

It looks nice enough IMHO, curious to see what the real specs are and what else LG includes this time around. 

AJSgO5e.jpg

5AEQN14.jpg

n46czKs.png

LG-G4-Photos-Presse.jpg

Another day, another leak of what seems like a crowd favourite in the flagship smartphone game. Today we have the G4, which was missing from MWC, but is now popping up which would hint that its release is coming, and coming soon. The overall specs seem not entirely finalized and the design is even subject to change from these renders (though I doubt it). 

I think it looks nice enough, I still don't like the speakers firing backwards approach. That doesn't make as much sense. 

LG-G4-Press-01.jpg

LG-G4-Press-02.jpg

LG-G4-Press-03.jpg

End with a profile view that indisputably confirms the slightly curved shape of the G4 which, according to my source, would measure approximately 148.9mm tall and 76.5mm wide to a maximum thickness of 9.9mm against 146.3mm tall, 74.6mm of wide and 8.9mm thick for the G3.

Waiting to know more about her, know as the latest news, new Korean smartphone is equipped with a screen of 5.3 to 5.7 inches diagonally with a resolution of 2560x1440px 2880x1620px or, a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor S810 backed by 3GB of RAM and a digital camera or 16Mpx 20.7Mpx.

On the back of the device, then note the presence of a slightly protruding camera sensor and apparently more imposing than the G3, accompanied by a dual LED flash and a laser autofocus.The power button and volume control G4 has, like its predecessors, was incorporated under the camera module.

Finally, the speaker noted that the G4 is now behind three rows of tiny holes that were drilled even the hull, note in passing, will be visibly removable.

http://www.nowhereel...-presse-105599/

http://imgur.com/AJSgO5e,5AEQN14,n46czKs,j2Ydq54#3

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/s3rv1cet3ch/library/?sort=3&page=1

That's a fucking beautiful phone

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Lol funny seeing a repost from you man.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

• 3 months later...

This is the LG G4s (Stylus)

good job on noticing details maybe next time notice the OP date?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18