Windows 7 Pro Install Failure

So I was re-installing Windows 7 on my HP Probook 4420s after a SSD upgrade and so I could use Virtual DJ again, but, after I enter the product key, my computer freezes for about 10 seconds then reboots. If I hit to enter the product key later, it goes into a reboot loop. Can anyone help fix this problem?

Ran by coffee

So I was re-installing Windows 7 on my HP Probook 4420s after a SSD upgrade and so I could use Virtual DJ again, but, after I enter the product key, my computer freezes for about 10 seconds then reboots. If I hit to enter the product key later, it goes into a reboot loop. Can anyone help fix this problem?

Does the PC freeze then BSOD? or do you physically shut it down?

Is it a legitimate key, or is it a reused code?

If you turn it off, then you just need patience. Also, there could be a problem with microsoft servers right now.

it could also possibly be a bad install. Did you install from a legit ISO? Or did you torrent it?  Some torrents, ( lol MOST) have bad ISOs. ( may have alot of services missing to troll people)

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

If it's a BSOD, what is the error code that it gives you?

If you turn it off, then you just need patience. Also, there could be a problem with microsoft servers right now.

it could also possibly be a bad install. Did you install from a legit ISO? Or did you torrent it?  Some torrents, ( lol MOST) have bad ISOs. ( may have alot of services missing to troll people)

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

It BSOD and it's a legitimate key, and it is the ISO disk that came with my computer.

Ran by coffee

It BSOD and it's a legitimate key, and it is the ISO disk that came with my computer.

well if you can replicate the BSOD, be sure to write down the error so I can take a look for the cause :)