Intake-output on top of case?

Okay so I'd like to explain something that is crucial: The push pull is not for a radiator!!! What I mean by this is having the one fan at the back of the top panel exhausting the heat from the mobo and cpu, and the one at the front of the top panel acting as an intake. 

The reason I am contemplating this is because my case (Bitfenix Shinobi XL) chokes the front intake fan, that has little static pressure due to its humongous size (230mm). When I take off the front panel, I notice considerably more airflow out the exhaust fans (right now a 140mm in the back, and 2 x 230mm on top, both exhausting.) 

I realize I can mitigate this by taking off the front panel, however I'd like to keep it there because it's very good looking. 

SO would it be okay to reverse the front-most top fan to be an intake rather than an exhaust? Is there something I am not considering? Because I feel as if this would greatly balance my cases airflow, which is very negative right now (3 high CFM exhausts, vs. 1 High static pressure 120mm on the bottom and a choked high airflow in the front).

Thanks!!  :)

I really want to build an oil-immersed PC  ^_^

|  <<                     ^ ^^   <|   

|                                    <|

|                                     |

|___________________|

so it looks like this?

the red part is ex, and you are thinking of bringing it in?

I say, yes, do it.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Okay so I'd like to explain something that is crucial: The push pull is not for a radiator!!! What I mean by this is having the one fan at the back of the top panel exhausting the heat from the mobo and cpu, and the one at the front of the top panel acting as an intake. 

The reason I am contemplating this is because my case (Bitfenix Shinobi XL) chokes the front intake fan, that has little static pressure due to its humongous size (230mm). When I take off the front panel, I notice considerably more airflow out the exhaust fans (right now a 140mm in the back, and 2 x 230mm on top, both exhausting.) 

I realize I can mitigate this by taking off the front panel, however I'd like to keep it there because it's very good looking. 

SO would it be okay to reverse the front-most top fan to be an intake rather than an exhaust? Is there something I am not considering? Because I feel as if this would greatly balance my cases airflow, which is very negative right now (3 high CFM exhausts, vs. 1 High static pressure 120mm on the bottom and a choked high airflow in the front).

Thanks!!  :)

you may get a little more dust, i had 3 intakes on top (filtered) gets a little more dusty. now i 2 intakes and 1 exhaust, can't really tell if it did anything for dust. if you can do push/ pull, temps may not go down dramatically. i have it set up in that way for my front on the drive cages. as long as you have at least 1 exhaust you should be fine. intake mix cold air in more while exhaust take air out. so temps can be slightly higher going all intakes, it really differs on setups. 

|  <<                     ^ ^^   <|   

|                                     |

|___________________|

so it looks like this?

the red part is ex, and you are thinking of bringing it in?

I say, yes, do it.

|          ^^^         vvv         <|                                                                       

|          ^^^         vvv         <|   

<<                                   <|

|   <<                                   <|          The green arrows represent the intake that is choked by the front panel that isn't really doing much. 

|                                          <|

|                                            |

|_____________^^^___|

|          ^^^         vvv         <|                                                                       

|          ^^^         vvv         <|   

<<                                   <|

|   <<                                   <|          The green arrows represent the intake that is choked by the front panel that isn't really doing much. 

|                                          <|

|                                            |

|_____________^^^___|

yes, changing that top blue to be intake should help greatly. also, check the dust on the buttom blue intake, it's going to need cleaning every 2 months or better. trust me.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

yes, changing that top blue to be intake should help greatly. also, check the dust on the bottom blue intake, it's going to need cleaning every 2 months or better. trust me.

Oh yeah man I know!! I have it on a clean desk so it isn't as bad as it could've been but just after about 2 weeks I had noticed a film! It's a good thing the case came with these filters! Thanks for the tip. 

you may get a little more dust, i had 3 intakes on top (filtered) gets a little more dusty. now i 2 intakes and 1 exhaust, can't really tell if it did anything for dust. if you can do push/ pull, temps may not go down dramatically. i have it set up in that way for my front on the drive cages. as long as you have at least 1 exhaust you should be fine. intake mix cold air in more while exhaust take air out. so temps can be slightly higher going all intakes, it really differs on setups. 

There's a mesh top, but my case came with one 230mm filter. I will definitely put this on top. Thanks!

Oh yeah man I know!! I have it on a clean desk so it isn't as bad as it could've been but just after about 2 weeks I had noticed a film! It's a good thing the case came with these filters! Thanks for the tip. 

you should also know that the two top mounted fans side by side with reverse pushs might cause a circular wind effect between the two, this will still increase air flow, but you  might not notice a huge difference in the back end fan.

There's a mesh top, but my case came with one 230mm filter. I will definitely put this on top. Thanks!

lol i used panty hose on the parts that dont have filters. Best of luck with airflow i clean my pc more than my car.... Pc is wroth more too...

you should also know that the two top mounted fans side by side with reverse pushs might cause a circular wind effect between the two, this will still increase air flow, but you  might not notice a huge difference in the back end fan.

That's what I was concerned about :/