Well we just missed out

mvitkun

The Samsung 850 Pro has apparently been on sale for $129.99 with free shipping on amazon for two days....and nobody posted it.

The sale just ended, literally around half an hour ago, here's a cached page from 3:02AM GMT.

gCfn1.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

New NAS RIP.

Need help? Just message me.  @_avax Please quote me for responses.

The Samsung 850 Pro has apparently been on sale for $129.99 with free shipping on amazon for two days....and nobody posted it.

The sale just ended, literally around half an hour ago, here's a cached page from 3:02AM GMT.

gCfn1.png

A few weeks ago, the 850 Pro 500GB was on there for $80 and I was about 5 min late and it was a limited quantity sale. Now there is some real salt.

EDIT: I messed up and got 2 products mixed up, It was the 850 Evo that I was talking about so disregard this.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

A few weeks ago, the 850 Pro 500GB was on there for $80 and I was about 5 min late and it was a limited quantity sale. Now there is some real salt.

At what store?

I'm looking at PCPartPicker and Camelx3 and PCPartPicker records the lowest as $286.99 while Camelx3 records it as $283.

There's no way the 850 Pro 512GB was on sale for $80, even the PNY Optima 480GB has only gone down to $150.

I could believe that it was erroneously posted as $80, but even then most E-tailers would simply email you telling you the price was wrong and that if you still want to purchase it for the regular price you can.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

At what store?

I'm looking at PCPartPicker and Camelx3 and PCPartPicker records the lowest as $286.99 while Camelx3 records it as $283.

There's no way the 850 Pro 512GB was on sale for $80, even the PNY Optima 480GB has only gone down to $150.

I could believe that it was erroneously posted as $80, but even then most E-tailers would simply email you telling you the price was wrong and that if you still want to purchase it for the regular price you can.

it was about 2 weeks ago on Amazon, the sale was limited quantity and it only lasted about 30min then it went up to $190, still on sale at that price tho. But its still a steal, very nice pricing on it.

Here was the Thread, They changed the title to $190 after the sale ended.

EDIT: also the 256GB is $114 right now.

EDIT2: I messed up and got 2 products mixed up, It was the 850 Evo that I was talking about so disregard this.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

it was about 2 weeks ago on Amazon, the sale was limited quantity and it only lasted about 30min then it went up to $190, still on sale at that price tho. But its still a steal, very nice pricing on it.

Here was the Thread, They changed the title to $190 after the sale ended.

EDIT: also the 256GB is $114 right now.

A.that's the EVO.....we're talking about the Pro 

B.somebody commented 9 min after the posting and said

and the BX100 500GB wasn't on sale for $90......so you're clearly wrong about it having been $80 for any length of time.

Linus Sebastian said:

damm it was the PRO version, that's a bummer. Initially thought it was the EVO, haha

Since the item in question isn't available, it's not a very "Hot Deal" then.. No use in crying over spilt milk.

I didn't put it in Hot Deals.

I put it in General Discussions, apparently some idiot mod thought that a discussion about a deal that was not posted and is no longer available belongs in Hot Deals.....go figure.

And I'm not crying, I wouldn't have spent $130 on it anyway since I don't need that level of resilience.

The only reason I posted this was that usually most of the great hardware/software deals you can find are posted on here on LTT, except this time where we missed a pretty great sale that discounted $20 from the lowest RRP of the 850 Pro

Linus Sebastian said:

I didn't put it in Hot Deals.

I put it in General Discussions, apparently some idiot mod thought that a discussion about a deal that was not posted and is no longer available belongs in Hot Deals.....go figure.

And I'm not crying, I wouldn't have spent $130 on it anyway since I don't need that level of resilience.

The only reason I posted this was that usually most of the great hardware/software deals you can find are posted on here on LTT, except this time where we missed a pretty great sale that discounted $20 from the lowest RRP of the 850 Pro

In that case I renege on my statement. I'm sure that plenty of great deals slip under our noses, but it's great to know that people are out there ready to share. 

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]