Advanced WiFi connector

babadoctor

Hey guys,

You know how if someone has 2 or more routers and they have the same name, they overlap and you cant choose between which one? well i was wondering if it was possible to see the networks as a list so the overlapping networks were shown as different ones, (by strength mabey)? Kind of like how the raspberry pi shows wifi networks, even routers with the same name are different

EDIT: HAS TO BE FOR MAC

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Hey guys,

You know how if someone has 2 or more routers and they have the same name, they overlap and you cant choose between which one? well i was wondering if it was possible to see the networks as a list so the overlapping networks were shown as different ones, (by strength mabey)? Kind of like how the raspberry pi shows wifi networks, even routers with the same name are different

EDIT: HAS TO BE FOR MAC

post in the networking sub forum pls :)

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

You can't control which one your computer joins to if both of the routers use the SSID. I believe it is possible in windows to use I.P.s but on Mac I don't believe it is possible. You're computer will simply connect to which one has a stronger signal

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

You're easily the first person i've seen that uses a Mac. Hats off to you.

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

): i dont want to use a mac

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

post in the networking sub forum pls :)

my bad );

me too lol and @Firearm2112

eGPU masterrace 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

me too lol and @Firearm2112

eGPU masterrace 

me three

me three

ooh checked you're profile and it says you're rocking Kali :)

#KaliBros