New Audio set up for my Desktop

Aquz

I'm looking for some speakers for my PC which i mostly game on but use on a daily basis for just about everything else. currently I'm using some ancient 2.1 channel Altec Lansing Speakers that are about 7 years old, for the time they were a set of pretty amazing speakers. so I'm looking to make a significant upgrade since currently they are starting to die on me. 

My budget is around 500-700 dollars. I've looked at Audioengine A5+, Kanto Yumi and even a pair of krk ROKIT 6G3.

I'm not a sound engineer but i've been doing extensive research to find what would best suit me. obviously by the above choices it should give a pretty good idea of what it is I'am looking for.

I'm also looking for a DAC that will support both a Head set aux cable and a microphone aux cable which will give a significant boost in sound quality also. 

thank you if anybody can help me! 

I am also looking at that Audio Engine ones. Keep hearing good stuff about them. Ill get them and tell ya.

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

I'm also looking for a DAC that will support both a Head set aux cable and a microphone aux cable which will give a significant boost in sound quality also. 

I've bought a multi-hundred dollar DAC/Amp setup before realizing the claims of better sound largely outweigh their true effects on our observable universe, so, I wont promise a "boost" in audio quality which I couldn't find. For the features you want, the Syba DAC does fine. It has headphone outputs, microphone inputs, and a physical switch to swap between headphones and speakers. The Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier is something else we recommend for those who might want more volume for harder to drive headphones, as it has a gain switch on the back.

Can't point you in the right direction for speakers - I normally stick to recommending lowly garage sale bargains.