Windows 8.1 on a USB

So right now I'm installing windows onto my USB drive from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media, Is this all I need to do once its finished? Because I watched an older video on how to install windows on a USB and it was a little different so I just want to know if I'm good to go after its finished downloading. Thank you 

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

So right now I'm installing windows onto my USB drive from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media, Is this all I need to do once its finished? Because I watched an older video on how to install windows on a USB and it was a little different so I just want to know if I'm good to go after its finished downloading. Thank you 

And your license information, but that should be it.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

That should be it!

And your license information, but that should be it.

So once I get the disc windows 8.1 disc thingy there's going to be a code inside of it along with an install disc and I just need to put that in?

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

So once I get the disc windows 8.1 disc thingy there's going to be a code inside of it along with an install disc and I just need to put that in?

Yes indeed :)

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Yes indeed :)

thank you for your time <3

Just to confirm, you are using a USB key to install windows, not actually installing windows to run off the USB key.

When in doubt, re-format.

Just to confirm, you are using a USB key to install windows, not actually installing windows to run off the USB key.

Yes I don't want to spend extra money on an optical disk drive ill only use once, I'll be installing windows from a usb 

Yes I don't want to spend extra money on an optical disk drive ill only use once, I'll be installing windows from a usb 

Cool, just wanted to confirm since it IS possible to install windows 8 onto a USB drive, and your wording confused me.

When in doubt, re-format.

Cool, just wanted to confirm since it IS possible to install windows 8 onto a USB drive, and your wording confused me.

I see where you are coming from on my wording I said I'm installing windows onto a USB drive meaning I'm installing the "iso/bootdrive" stuff.