Asustance(not my idea, but liked it)

richyman

Hi guys, Im choosing a monitor and I need your help, I was aiming to 4k, but its out of my price range, so I decided to setlle for full hd. 

Any1 knows any good full hd monitor? (for gaming). Also, would it be wise to aim for higher resolutions?

The title is very confusing.

What are your computer specs? Games that you play? Budget? Location?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Im planning on buying this http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2092914. I play battle, far cry, etc.

I'm assuming battle is Battlefield 4. Could I have a monitor budget please? There are many options depending on how much money you have for a monitor.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm assuming battle is Battlefield 4. Could I have a monitor budget please? There are many options depending on how much money you have for a monitor.

yeah, i kinda blacked out or something, battlefield 4, no more than 300, maybe, maybe up to 400 if it is really worth it.

Srry for the delay, had to go.

I'd personally say that it's pretty much like this for your monitor choices:

IPS 60Hz Monitor: Casual gaming | Video/Photo Editing

TN 120 - 144Hz Monitor: Competitive gamers.

Now, don't have a go at me if you think I'm wrong. A person's opinion is subjective.

Not everyone is going to agree on the same thing for various reasons.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator