Amd water cooled mods

fx63007850

specs are gigabyte 970a-ud3p, fx 8350 @ 4.5ghz, xfx 7950 stock but can do 1130/1500 but gets to hot for my liking, ocz zx 850w gold, corsair force 3 ssd 120gb, 500gb hd but getting a 2tb soon,

here my case and setup now ( corsair 300r )

Posted Image

im thinking about spraying my case not sure what colour yet (your ideas)

i will putting my north bridge waterblock back in also gpu block, if i can get a vrm block i do that aswell

with the 2 rads inside the case not it gets hot,

so i was thinking about mounting them on the back side panel as i never move my pc around

sorry to go on abit, but would it be worth to do them mod

ohh and i ain't going intel so don't bother

thanks

I would refrain from spraying your case. It's already all black. I think it would look better to shoot for accents on your components (eg. new red dyed coolant or red tubes or black fittings)

There are very few motherboard waterblocks for AMD boards. I didn't see any for that board when I looked.
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/motherboard-blocks/full-board-blocks/amd-990fx-chipset.html

You COULD mount the rads outside your pc, but I dont think the runs will look as good. It might be best to investigate the kind of airflow you have in the case.

I have a similar layout (two fans in front 5-7v, two on top, and 1x 140mm in the back.) I found that my temperatures GREATLY improved when I changed the fan curve of the top two fans to the lowest possible setting so that it wasn't competing for air with the rear fan.

Could I make a recommendation on what really took my pc experience to the next level that wasnt watercooling?

Are you extremely attached to that case? Are you seeking more to do an aesthetic upgrade or a performance upgrade *BY* building in more OC potential?

I look forward to hearing from you!