Friends problem | Help

Hey guys,

My friend recently bought a computer and it has been working fine.

But just now he tried booting his pc and non of the fans and lights have started.

Also he has not output from his monitor.

I'm thinking he might need to reset his CMOS but I'm not too sure so I thought I would ask here first...

Thanks,

-Keelan

Ask away!

swap power supply, if nutting motherboard. Make shore everything is plugged in and working fine. let me ask do you see anything light up in any way when you power on the computer

Can you even get to BIOS? Are you getting to POST?

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Can you even get to BIOS? Are you getting to POST?

Yeah I can't get to BIOS

I'd say MOBO then but: first check all the connections, then try to power the mobo using some other PSU if available. If the mobo powers on with a different PSU, then the power is the problem. If not, MOBO. BUT do the connection check BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Thanks everybody I'm going to his house tomorrow to see if I can do anything :/

Any other input would be great still!  

Bumparoono, still looking for answers I'm going to his house tomorrow to fix it;)