Can I GPU fold while idle? (mostly)

Would it be okay to do some folding whilst watching youtube and browsing the forum?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Yes, You can fold wile on idle.I use a 2 computers to fold and a 2nd GPU in my system to fold wile im watching youtube videos.

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

some wu's and hardware might be impeded more than others with folding,

so your results may vary. But generally yes, you should be able to do

mundane things like watching videos, browsing the web etc just fine. Just

don't launch games while you have folding running in the background :P

Your system might become laggy/unresponsive on certain wu's, but it

shouldn't be much of a problem unless you find it unbearable. 

I generally fold 24/7 these days on my computer. 10/12 are used for folding, and my GPU is pinned at 100%.

If I use all of my threads on the CPU, then overall performance is not so good, so that's why I keep it at 10/12. GPU doesn't seem to impede the general performance that much.