Hitman Absolution

TheExcaliber

well you can get disguises but if u are thinking about getting the game i wouldn't recommend it, it got really boring for me after 2 hours

well you can get disguises but if u are thinking about getting the game i wouldn't recommend it, it got really boring for me after 2 hours

what??? not boring at all.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

it's really fun and replayable imo

it's really fun and replayable imo

what really maybe i just need to get into again i still remember i am on the rooftop part and it just got really boring

Can you customize your character in the main campaign?

You cannot customize the character because that is what agent 47 looks like, and it wouldn't make since if they allowed you to change it.

I put a decent 15 hours into the game, and I found the gameplay fun and the story intriguing. Age plays a big factor when it comes to that type of game, most younger people probably won't find it that fun.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

You cannot customize the character because that is what agent 47 looks like, and it wouldn't make since if they allowed you to change it.

I put a decent 15 hours into the game, and I found the gameplay fun and the story intriguing. Age plays a big factor when it comes to that type of game, most younger people probably won't find it that fun.

I was 12 when I played Hitman: Codename 47. I loved it because there was nothing else like it. That was when I discovered my love for stealth games. Don't be so quick to judge younger gamers ;)

Potatoes? Potatoes! Potatoes.