Counter Strike Source and Steam problems

CookiezFort

So whenever I play Counter Strike Source after 10 minutes steam closes for no reason and the game freezes. The only way to close it is via the task manager (have to use arrows and delete) but sometimes that does nto work and I have to restart.

I dont really know what to do. As far as I know it enver happened on Garrys Mod, TF2, CSGO or insurgency (Source engine based games i know i have), does not happen on CS 1.6 either

BTW its windows 10 TP

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

BTW its windows 10 TP

That is probably the Issue 

Because he had a hard drive.

That is probably the Issue 

But wouldn't other source engine games have that problem aswell?

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

But wouldn't other source engine games have that problem aswell?

Can you revert to not Windows 10?

Because he had a hard drive.

Just telling you that I can't even patch the game and it won't let me play online.

Can you revert to not Windows 10?

Nope, I chose windows 10 so i am legit and not go with a bad version of windows lets say

My PC:

Spoiler