Hey guys! Looking for kind of a specific graphics card! (small)

DaltonM

I want good performance here's what I have already: 

Mobo/Case/Power unit : http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=Barebone&U=en-us0000103#

It's got a 200W power supply 

an H61SP motherboard

My CPU is an intel celeron g530 2.4ghz and I have 8gb in two sticks of kingston ram.

I have a 250gb SSD

I need a slim graphics card. $200 (closer to 150 is better) PCI-e 16, nvidia preferably because I am getting a shield device eventually. I also would like 2gb to power a second display when I need it.
I was thinking about this: 
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx650e2gd5

an ASUS GTX 650.

But someone suggested this appealing MSI GTX 750ti (new egg link).

It says I need a 400W power supply, but it doesn't use any additional power plugs and I won't be overclocking. The person who suggested this card said the power supply wouldn't actually be an issue, but I am not sure about that.

Any second opinions on what I should get? Is there power supply requirement actually a requirement? Thanks in advance! 

Also this is my first post! Hi Linustechtips yalllll

Games I want to play:
FF14
Rocksmith 2014
Minecraft
The Forest
Starbound
Many indie games

I want good performance here's what I have already: 

Mobo/Case/Power unit : http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=Barebone&U=en-us0000103#

It's got a 200W power supply 

an H61SP motherboard

My CPU is an intel celeron g530 2.4ghz and I have 8gb in two sticks of kingston ram.

I have a 250gb SSD

I need a slim graphics card. $200 (closer to 150 is better) PCI-e 16, nvidia preferably because I am getting a shield device eventually. I also would like 2gb to power a second display when I need it.

I was thinking about this: 

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx650e2gd5

an ASUS GTX 650.

But someone suggested this appealing MSI GTX 750ti (new egg link).

It says I need a 400W power supply, but it doesn't use any additional power plugs and I won't be overclocking. The person who suggested this card said the power supply wouldn't actually be an issue, but I am not sure about that.

Any second opinions on what I should get? Is there power supply requirement actually a requirement? Thanks in advance! 

Also this is my first post! Hi Linustechtips yalllll

Games I want to play:

FF14

Rocksmith 2014

Minecraft

The Forest

Starbound

Many indie games

As long as your PC has a PCI-E lane, you can run the card. 400W is not anything near what is necessary. That 750ti will work just fine in your system and will be the best low profile card that you can buy.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Thanks, I was hard pressed to actually find a another single slot 750ti AND with 2gb of ram. I decided on this option >:)

Build log soon. 

I put a Galaxy/KFA 750Ti in a similar pc. Works fine with a 200W PSU. It delivers decent performance at 1080p while staying cool and quiet.

Only drawback: It is dual-slot so i had to cut a hole in my case... It doesn't look bad, but it was a lot of work.

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

I put a Galaxy/KFA 750Ti in a similar pc. Works fine with a 200W PSU. It delivers decent performance at 1080p while staying cool and quiet.

Only drawback: It is dual-slot so i had to cut a hole in my case... It doesn't look bad, but it was a lot of work.

Yeah I suppose I could have done that! but think I have to move my power supply! and if that doesn't work I gotta more to a whole new case! 

Eventually i changed my case too. I got an Aerocool QS-101, which was pretty cheap. But it looks nice, is also a low profile and has a lot of features for the money.

It has 4 expansion slots, so the 750ti fits without any problems. Since my PSU is so weird "long and thin" Form-factor i had to custom-mount it - not beautiful, but functional ;)

But I hope for you, that you can fit the graphics card in your case and I'm excited to see your build log!

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901