Waterblock for 2 MSI GTX 980s?

_James

Anyone know where I can find one? I'm new to GPU water cooling

Reference cards, twin frozr?? Location may help too

@_James

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Anyone know where I can find one? I'm new to GPU water cooling

Depends which card you were wanting to buy from msi if you get their msi gaming 980 it is not a reference design so you will have to hunt around for a compatible block. http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/ is handy to look up pcb designs and shows you potential ek blocks if you want a different brand you will just have to do some googleing.

Remember to follow your own threads so you see when someone replies even if they don't quote or @ you.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

Reference cards, twin frozr?? Location may help too

@_James

Twin frozr, sorry forgot that they also make reference 

Depends which card you were wanting to buy from msi if you get their msi gaming 980 it is not a reference design so you will have to hunt around for a compatible block. http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/ is handy to look up pcb designs and shows you potential ek blocks if you want a different brand you will just have to do some googleing.

Remember to follow your own threads so you see when someone replies even if they don't quote or @ you.

That site is awesome! :D Thank you so much

Although there are only blocks that cover the actually GPU part of the card, not the entire thing :/