Need serious opinion, no Racist stuff

Fatelinha

I would get a PC over a PS4 but i really want an Xbox one because the community is better on consoles, and Halo is the best game of all times. My list would go    PC, Xbox One 

For the monitor i would get what ever is in your budget and try to get a one with hdmi for that console. You can get a PS4 I just can't stand that controller, and there is no halo

For me it's like: PC > Wii U > Xbox One > PS4. I would go for them in that order.

I'm about the same although I reckon this is more accurate:

Wii U + PC > Wii U + PS4/XBOne > PS4/XBOne + PC >  PC > PS4 + XBOne > Wii U > PS4/XBOne

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I would go for PS4 since it's simple as that.But a pc is nice too.If you ought to buy games,buy them from Amazon for your PS4.I see some great games at low prices on Amazon but nonetheless save up for a PC,If you're low on budget,I suggest get yourself an AMD processor like the FX 8350 or above.Get a mid range graphic card like the GTX750ti or the 770ti.A 780ti or 980 is nice but would eat up your budget.For monitors,if you're going for a mid range card,go for a 1920x1080 res monitor.For your RAM,6-8GB is enough to play lots of games nowadays. Just don't get your hands on a component that is bottlenecking your CPU 

Link to my knowledge google.com .My most beloved store newegg.com

My tech:PS3,

i5 4690k,Msi R9 390,1600 mhz DDR3 8GB Avexir,Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3,Corsair Carbide Spec 03,Cooler Master VS650,Philips E Line 22 inch monitor,A4Tech illuminated kb crap and Gigabyte Force M7

i5 4200u,GT 740M and 4GB RAM

Games cost alot more for ps4, with steam summer sale you spent alot less money.

BS. You can always find deals on pretty much anything but Nintendo's first party games.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Between those two, I'd vote Playstation.

It fits your budget, gives instant gratification (plug and play vs build) which is nice for that price point, and has plenty of AAA and indie games.

build a cheap pc for x amount of money you have or save , buy a good case so you can upgrade

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

You can build a pc for 400$. It will actually outperform a ps4. Don't have time to do the list right now but if you're interested you can pm me, or quote me here if you prefer.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Consoles suck. You should know that. Noone should even have to tell you anymore. I would rather be without gaming for a year and save money instead of getting a console now.