Dean Hall's New Studio, Rocketwerkz

XTankSlayerX

dfbcb6219b.png

Dean Hall, Former developer for Bohemia now has created his own studio called RocketWerkz.

RocketWerkz is based in New Zealand and has its own website (Exciting, Very much so.)

Dean's departure from the DayZ Dev team hasn't affected production, they recently revealed a road-map for future updates and a new update to the ever so popular game DayZ which adds cannibalism to the game.

sorry man, repost

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

sorry man, repost

Whoops

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/267266-dean-hall-has-left-the-building/

Yep.

Sorry!! D:

Well... Im starting to write all my article entries now, So its a pain to have this be a repost :|

I think your one looks much better @XTankSlayerX (TBH). :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I think your one looks much better @XTankSlayerX (TBH). :)

So good looking reposts matter to you more than quick and dependable posts..got it

So good looking reposts matter to you more than quick and dependable posts..got it

Mate, I just didn't think that your thread was that informative. It looked like a quick job just to be the first one to get the this particular news posted, there's no need to be a jerk about it. :huh:

Mate, I just didn't think that your thread was that informative. It looked like a quick job just to be the first one to get the this particular news posted, there's no need to be a jerk about it. :huh:

Well I hate to be that guy, but tankslayer does the same thing. Though he edits his stuff, he still makes the thread before he puts all of the information in it.

Plus, I don't think there's a huge difference between these threads other than a linked picture.

Well I hate to be that guy, but tankslayer does the same thing. Though he edits his stuff, he still makes the thread before he puts all of the information in it.

Plus, I don't think there's a huge difference between these threads other than a linked picture.

Well it is just my personal opinion, I think the other guy who posted the same news story is kinda annoyed somewhat with me saying that about XTankSlayerX's thread. Why does it matter to him? It's just my opinion and I think I'm allowed to have it. I do realise that XTankSlayerX does try to get the news he finds posted first, but I just think that overall he does a better job.....and this is.....just my opinion.

Well it is just my personal opinion, I think the other guy who posted the same news story is kinda annoyed somewhat with me saying that about XTankSlayerX's thread. Why does it matter to him? It's just my opinion and I think I'm allowed to have it. I do realise that XTankSlayerX does try to get the news he finds posted first, but I just think that overall he does a better job.....and this is.....just my opinion.

Well I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, it's just that you're wrong, lol. If you look at the other thread there's hardly a difference except for a picture.

Plus, it matters to him since you responded to him, :P

Well I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, it's just that you're wrong, lol.

Well that, my friend (and I say this as nicely as possible], we're going to have to agree to disagree on. ;)

If you look at the other thread there's hardly a difference except for a picture.

Look, maybe you're right, maybe I'm even a tad bias, but I do judge a good thread, not just on its detailed information, but on its layout and how well it's presented. I think that this is because I, myself, like to make my news threads look nice, but maybe that's a tad silly. :)

Plus, it matters to him since you responded to him, :P.

Alright alright alright, you got me on that. But why would he care what I said to begin with? His comment was quite sarcastic-like and also makes him come across as a jerk, even if he isn't one.