I make music and love feedback!

Hello friends! I've been producing at home for quite some time now (mainly as a hobby). The people here seem friendly enough. I'm looking for some creative feedback. What do you like/what do you dislike?

Also if you are interested in using any of my music let me know : ) I'm always looking for a new project!

OH! Also I'm kinda new so woo hoo!

Here is a link to a more recent track I posted: https://soundcloud.com/raz3rofficial/sweater-weater-remix

Here is a link to my full soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/raz3rofficial

Thanks friends! Have some delicious cookies for being awesome and giving me feedback!

post-165110-0-27833700-1417331883.jpg

sound quality isnt the best otherwise it goes on my primary playlist. If you need any album artwork hit me up.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

sound quality isnt the best otherwise it goes on my primary playlist. If you need any album artwork hit me up.

Why do you hate SSD's?

Why do you hate SSD's?

I buy one I get a few seconds of time saved when opening REALLY heavy software and that was it for $250 (it was a 480GB) boot times have not changed because windows 8 already boots up instantly

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I agree, although I think it might be due to compression from Soundcloud. I remember a while ago you had to pay or something to get higher bitrates(along other things).

@SiGaG I like what you have going on. For the song you linked, it has enough variation to keep it interesting(which is nice because I get bored with most songs). The upbeat patterns also sound good, I am into that kind of stuff, but I could do without the dubsteppy sounds(thats just me though). I like your Too Close remix too, and feel the same way about what I said on Sweater Weather. I like your transitions BTW(I am typing this as I go along lol). 

Keep up the good work :) I have favorited your recent two songs and will probably follow you when my dev account isn't acting stupid.

Edit: Might want to increase the volume by a little bit. It was a little low compared to most of the things I listen to.

I will take you up on that actually. I'm not gonna be releasing a song for at least another 2 weeks but when its ready ill get in touch. Also i've explained the sound quality issue in the 2nd half of this post

I agree, although I think it might be due to compression from Soundcloud. I remember a while ago you had to pay or something to get higher bitrates(along other things).

@SiGaG I like what you have going on. For the song you linked, it has enough variation to keep it interesting(which is nice because I get bored with most songs). The upbeat patterns also sound good, I am into that kind of stuff, but I could do without the dubsteppy sounds(thats just me though). I like your Too Close remix too, and feel the same way about what I said on Sweater Weather. I like your transitions BTW(I am typing this as I go along lol). 

Keep up the good work :) I have favorited your recent two songs and will probably follow you when my dev account isn't acting stupid.

Edit: Might want to increase the volume by a little bit. It was a little low compared to most of the things I listen to.

Spot on! Because I hit my upload data cap I had to reduce the bitrate and volume of all my songs to make more space! The originals are kept In AIF format and take up about 200mb so needless to say they take up a lot of space. Also if you aren't a big dubstep person a lot of my older tracks are ambient/chill. Anyway thanks for the feedback : D

comcast?

comcast?

YES! So sick of a 300G a month cap! But by data cap I meant my max upload space on soundcloud.

• 2 weeks later...

petty good imo, good solid remixes! 

Although i agree that an up in quality wouldn't hurt :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?