Looking for a Claw grip mouse

I've been looking around the forum, the threads I've found have always had the palm grip. I can't seem to find much about claw grip mice, compared to palm grip.

From my wrist to my middle finger is about 7-7.5" and the width of my hand is about 3.5" in length. I don't have a preference to the weight of a mouse. But a back and forward button is important for me. Also budget wise doesn't matter for me at all.

Thanks for reading this :)

I feel for you man. Claw grip since the start right here, and I've always found that weird because I have smaller than average hands haha. My recommendation is something in the Madcatz RAT series. The sled attachment for the pinky and the ability to to angle the left side outward feels amazing for claw grip, allowing all the fingers to point downward but still allow the mouse to glide easily. It also comes with different attachments for the back, I use the raised one which is higher than the rest of the body allowing more downward angle. Regardless, its a highly customize-able mouse worth looking into.

You might see some reviews online talking about how the sensor get wonky, but I can assure you from first hand experience that if you regularly clean the sensor you should have no problems.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Corsair mice look clawy to me.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I feel for you man. Claw grip since the start right here, and I've always found that weird because I have smaller than average hands haha. My recommendation is something in the Madcatz RAT series. The sled attachment for the pinky and the ability to to angle the left side outward feels amazing for claw grip, allowing all the fingers to point downward but still allow the mouse to glide easily. It also comes with different attachments for the back, I use the raised one which is higher than the rest of the body allowing more downward angle. Regardless, its a highly customize-able mouse worth looking into.

You might see some reviews online talking about how the sensor get wonky, but I can assure you from first hand experience that if you regularly clean the sensor you should have no problems.

I actually tried that one in Futureshop today, I think a Rat 5, It felt a tad bit too long and seemed a bit unbalanced at the back.

Most Corsair mice are palm.

M45 is so tiny how do you palm that http://images.gamestar.de/images/idgwpgsgp/bdb/2492689/944x531.jpg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I actually tried that one in Futureshop today, I think a Rat 5, It felt a tad bit too long and seemed a bit unbalanced at the back.

My RAT 7 has adjustable length, can't speak for the 5 though, never had it in my hands, but hey nothing is better than experience so if you had it in your hands then you know

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Good point. But still seems to be a palm grip according to images on google.

I just found the Cm Storm Spawn. Looks like what I want in a mouse.

I own one myself. One of the best claw grip mouse I've ever purchased. Just make sure to update its firmware to the specs you want.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I own one myself. One of the best claw grip mouse I've ever purchased. Just make sure to update its firmware to the specs you want.

Seems the Cm Storm is out of stock everywhere in Canada except possibly one place. 

Any other mouse suggestions?

Seems the Cm Storm is out of stock everywhere in Canada except possibly one place. 

Any other mouse suggestions?

CM Storm Xornet? It is a downgraded version of the Spawn but the shape is still the same.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition