Wedding Gift/Gaming Room.... COMPLETE!

DaddyKool

shit man you've got some serious nerd cred going on.

Jelly as fuck

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

+1 to this build for owning Alter's Yui Hirasawa. And nice room overall, wish I can afford all of this.

--- My Rig ---
CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K | Motherboard : Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Nepton 280L | RAM : 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3PSU : Corsair AX860i |

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX970 G1 Gaming | Chassis : Corsair Carbide Air 540 | SSD : Samsung 840 Evo 256GBHDD : Seagate NAS 2TB | HDD : Western Digital Caviar Red 4TB |

Optical Drive : Asus 24x DVD-RW | Lighting : NZXT Hue | Monitor : Dell U2515H | Keyboard : Ducky G2 Pro Blue Grey (Full Layout)Mouse : Razer Naga Chroma |

Mouse Mat : Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Extended | Speakers : Altec Lansing Octane 7 | Headphones : Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Kingston HyperX Cloud II Pro

Primary mobile device : Galaxy S8 G950FD - Nova Launcher Prime | LG G Watch Urbane (Gold) | Secondary mobile device : PS Vita PCH-1000

Dude, I must know what model of desk you found. I have an IKEA nearby and would love to have the name of it as reference.

Thanks for the comments guys.

+1 to this build for owning Alter's Yui Hirasawa. And nice room overall, wish I can afford all of this.

I got the rest of the members coming soon :)

Dude, I must know what model of desk you found. I have an IKEA nearby and would love to have the name of it as reference.

I used the Galant desk. There's a few choices in terms of length, width and depth. You can also choose the table legs and stuff. I recommend getting the 80cm depth ones as with the 60cm ones, your monitor is quite close to your face.

Well.. that's gonna be a bitch to keep clean..

That's what the wife is for.

That's what the wife is for.

Oh, here we go...

Remember, there are no divorce presents :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

All I can say is you have a great wife  :) and cant wait to see the build 

Oh, here we go...

Remember, there are no divorce presents :P

She's a serious clean freak so it works out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

That's an amazing room, seriously! Well done!

My wife and I are also recently married, and in our 'first house phase' at the moment - we're hoping to move by the end of next year, and as we're both gamers & tech enthusiasts, this has definitely given us both some ideas!

Again, congratulations & well done on the awesome setup mate :)

Media Producer & PC Enthusiast

Click here for my The Red Shift Build Log thread, or click here for my Lancelot HTPC Build Log.