Can I place the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO in a vertical position?

I'm running an AMD system: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/66gWK8

I plan on getting the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cause the AMD stock cooler is terrible. 

All for the reviews and pictures I've seen have the cooler placed in a sideways position with the fan on the right side pushing air through the heatsink out the rear of the case.

I have two 140mm case exhaust fans at the top already so would I be able to position the EVO where the fan would be at the bottom and push air from the bottom towards the top of the case?

Yeah but it would be taking in all the hot air from your graphics card...

I would just mount it regularly and re position your fans in your case (add an exhaust fan to rear mount)

Yep, but you would want an exhaust port at the top of the case to expel air coming from the cooler

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

yup, I have mine this way because I have a fan up top

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would just mount it regularly and re position your fans in your case (add an exhaust fan to rear mount)

The GPU's fans are facing down so I don't think there will be a problem and I'm using the rear exhaust fan that came with my case.

Yeah... not really a thing unless GPU is in first PCIe slot. Which isn't the case in ATX mobos.

@viperatedrko, go for it. You shouldn't have clearence issues with RAM either. Have top fans exhausting instead of rear. You don't even need rear fan if you are using horizontal positioning. The difference in temps is minimal, propably up to 3C at max in either way. With my U14S its 3C lower than what it was with normal positioning.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv