Wifi card upgrade for my y500

Sir_Zeke

I'm looking to upgrade my wifi card for my y500, at the moment i have Intel 7260AC in mind. other options are welcome. I do have custom BIOS and I will be running windows 8.1 or 7 if I can:D I will be using bluetooth a lot for my headphones and speakers so its a must. 

7260AC is like the best wifi card out there!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thanks for quick post, I have read a lot about that card but except wifi and how it perform there is not a lot about bluetooth like its not even there. That a feature that I need to have and working correct all the time. Now I have a problem with mine that it will not work if I wake up my laptop from sleep and on first turn on after a night of being off but not mater that. I did a BIOS update to custom one to fix some of the issues and OC my graphic card. Any ideas?