Mini itx board with ECC ram

Nem

Im thinking of building a NAS with freeNAS. I'd like to take advantage of ZFS and would like to grab some ECC ram for it.

Are there any mini ITX motherboards that will support ECC ram? I'm looking to go as cheap as possible on this

Or would there be cheaper motherboard options if I went micro ATX instead?

pretty sure it only on high end WS boards and enterprise boards

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget? 

I'm in canada

Hoping to pick something up in the $100-200 range, but that might be a bit ambitious. I'm just trying to get a sense of how cheap ECC motherboards can actually go

This would be the cheapest Mini-ITX board that supports ECC. Note you'll need one of the Haswell i3s that supports ECC or a Xeon also the board only supports up to 16GB of RAM and the rule of thumb for ZFS is 1GB of RAM per TB so you may not have enough RAM depending on how big your storage size is so you might have to go M-ATX so you can have 32GB of ECC RAM.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

any recommendations on a cheap mATX that supports ecc?

any recommendations on a cheap mATX that supports ecc?

ECC usually means workstation or server grade hardware... so "cheap" is relative.

Asus P9D-M maybe?

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)