Help with cooling

Epic_Nex

I want to buy this setup and i want to know if the fans included with the case would be enough to cool the system or would I need to put more. The case already comes with two 120mm fans for front and rear.  It can contain up to 1 more fan in the front, 2 on top, 1 on bottom, and 2 on the side.  If they need more fans please suggest where to position them and if intake or outtake. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Epic_Nex/saved/Czkqqs

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

First of all you don't have an aftermarket cooler SO using more fans will not make any difference.Use one of the included fans on the side panel to blow cold air on the stock cpu cooler and one at the top for exhaust

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I want to buy this setup and i want to know if the fans included with the case would be enough to cool the system or would I need to put more. The case already comes with two 120mm fans for front and rear.  It can contain up to 1 more fan in the front, 2 on top, 1 on bottom, and 2 on the side.  If they need more fans please suggest where to position them and if intake or outtake. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Epic_Nex/saved/Czkqqs

heres a 4 pack of fans that could work for you https://pcpartpicker.com/part/cougar-case-fan-cft12sb4

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

First of all you don't have an aftermarket cooler SO using more fans will not make any difference.Use one of the included fans on the side panel to blow cold air on the stock cpu cooler and one at the top for exhaust

so if i use an aftermarket cooler i wouldnt need the two fans for side and top?

so if i use an aftermarket cooler i wouldnt need the two fans for side and top?

Indeed.Because it won't make any difference

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

He does still have a toasty GPU.

I second Epic's suggestion, a 4 pack of Cougar Turbines is a good choice. Especially if you can find them on sale.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

He does still have a toasty GPU.

I second Epic's suggestion, a 4 pack of Cougar Turbines is a good choice. Especially if you can find them on sale.

so where should i put the fan/s for the gpu

I would do 1 intake on the bottom, 2 in the front as intake, the the 4th in the rear as exhaust.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I would do 1 intake on the bottom, 2 in the front as intake, the the 4th in the rear as exhaust.

would the bottom intake do anything if i have the case on the floor?

installed intake fan at bottom and frontexhaust at top and rear. the air flow is good, you may try

Cha-Ching!

would the bottom intake do anything if i have the case on the floor

Depends on the floor, carpet would make it unlikely, but you'll also have issues with the PSU intake too. If hardwood or something solid, then you'll be good. The 200R doesn't sit as high as would be ideal, but there is enough room.