120mm Case Fan

Go to solution Solved by Garuger,

Is the Gentle typhoon 1850 RPM good? How about slipstream? And compared them to ap121 or cm scythe

Go here https://www.youtube.com/user/CoolingTechnique/videos and he has a huge amount of fans both for sound and review in the deescription .Second best fan is Grand Flex 2400 rpm pwm then first is Gentle Typhoon 5000+ rpm anything else is lower than those  two. Just search his channel and read his reviews which are very picky and points lots of details , imagine grand flex can defeat the Corsair Static pressure and air flow series because it provides arouns 118 CFM with 3.6 Static Pressure which is much higher than corsair (especially airflow which is almost doubled) but static pressure is just 0.3 more to Scythe . However the price difrence in my country is around 5 euros wich is kinda big difrence

What can you say about these fans:

Which one is better

Corsair AF120 Performance Dual Pack -$26.81

Thermaltake Luna 120mm - $10.50

Coolermaster Sickleflow - $8.94

Noctua fans are expensive for me cause the Nf-f12 is almost the price of corsair dual pack

Im from Philippines and converted the price to USD so you guys can comment about the performance and also the price.

I dont really need it now cause still using Pentium G3240 but ill be adding a 760/960 hopefully a 970 or soon. Ill be upgrading to i5 4690k. My current case is Aerocool Strike-X One.

Thanks everyone

The AF's

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Cooler-Master Sickleflow are the cheap but descent one but for the price I would go with Corsair ones

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

Go with the sickle flows.

Them performance corsairs are loud as fuck.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I would recommend ap122's instead

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Cooler Master Blade Master 120's are excellent all-purpose fans for ~$10 each.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I would recommend ap122's instead

I dont know if we have ap122s here but I found l

AP121 for $13.38 and AP121-BL for $16.73

Are they the same in terms of performance and is it worth the price?

Cooler Master Blade Master 120's are excellent all-purpose fans for ~$10 each.

I dont know if we have that here all I can find on the website is the sickle flow

In that case get the AP121's they are much better than the other 3 you listed.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

ap121 have better static pressure and ate generally better than ap122

Ap123 is best

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Scythe Grand Flex PWM at 2400rpm have the best performance

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Scythe Grand Flex PWM at 2400rpm have the best performance

Scythe gentle typhoons 5400 RPM, 4250, and 1850 RPM and Slipstream slim

Scythe gentle typhoons 5400 RPM, 4250, and 1850 RPM and Slipstream slim

Those are excellent also but a lot noisier and more dificult to be found that is why i did not mention them.If you dont care for noise Delta fans are excellent also

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Those are excellent also but a lot noisier and more dificult to be found that is why i did not mention them.If you dont care for noise Delta fans are excellent also

Is the Gentle typhoon 1850 RPM good? How about slipstream? And compared them to ap121 or cm scythe

Go here https://www.youtube.com/user/CoolingTechnique/videos and he has a huge amount of fans both for sound and review in the deescription .Second best fan is Grand Flex 2400 rpm pwm then first is Gentle Typhoon 5000+ rpm anything else is lower than those  two. Just search his channel and read his reviews which are very picky and points lots of details , imagine grand flex can defeat the Corsair Static pressure and air flow series because it provides arouns 118 CFM with 3.6 Static Pressure which is much higher than corsair (especially airflow which is almost doubled) but static pressure is just 0.3 more to Scythe . However the price difrence in my country is around 5 euros wich is kinda big difrence