DXRacer Chairs ?

TheRoss0411

I think its pointless in terms of comfort my herman miller aeron smashs it

my god, that's almost $700

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I'm thinking about popping one of these on my current desk chair chassis.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/corbeau-forza-seats.html

I'd suggest going to a local tuning shop and trying one out if you haven't already.

Sometimes you'll get numb legs from the raised bit in the front of the seat. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

my god, that's almost $700

totally worth it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm thinking about popping one of these on my current desk chair chassis.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/corbeau-forza-seats.html

Yea, there's plenty of cool car chairs but matching it up to a proper computer chair mechanism is where I really don't want to go.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I'd suggest going to a local tuning shop and trying one out if you haven't already.

Sometimes you'll get numb legs from the raised bit in the front of the seat. 

I used to race FSAE cars in college so I am pretty familiar with the disadvantages that these types of seats have. :)

Yea, there's plenty of cool car chairs but matching it up to a proper computer chair mechanism is where I really don't want to go.

I have a perfectly good chair mechanism right now, but the seat is completely shot. As for mounting the two to each other, I assume I will have to make a bracket as the mounting point will almost certainly not line up. But the good news is I have access to lasers and breaks so designing a bracket and having it made is not a big deal.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I used to race FSAE cars in college so I am pretty familiar with the disadvantages that these types of seats have. :)

I have a perfectly good chair mechanism right now, but the seat is completely shot. As for mounting the two to each other, I assume I will have to make a bracket as the mounting point will almost certainly not line up. But the good news is I have access to lasers and breaks so designing a bracket and having it made is not a big deal.

Just thought i'd make sure^^ It's easily overlooked.

Do you find the deep seat chairs to be comfy? The low amount of padding is a bit of a dealbreaker for me (When it comes to computer chairs. In cars you sit at a different angle) 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So when will we be able to buy a Real_PhilBert chair? ;)  Custom seat from anywhere to a mech all for a low low super profitable price.

So when will we be able to buy a Real_PhilBert chair? ;)  Custom seat from anywhere to a mech all for a low low super profitable price.

Lol you should be in marketing :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Just thought i'd make sure^^ It's easily overlooked.

Do you find the deep seat chairs to be comfy? The low amount of padding is a bit of a dealbreaker for me (When it comes to computer chairs. In cars you sit at a different angle) 

I am a fairly small guy, I know a lot of the other people who were bigger than I found it uncomfortable for any length of time. I had no issues with them though. I actually found them nice and cozy lol :)

I am a fairly small guy, I know a lot of the other people who were bigger than I found it uncomfortable for any length of time. I had no issues with them though. I actually found them nice and cozy lol :)

Back when i raced in folkracing and some rallycross i could handle it just fine and i thought it would be nice to mount a pair in my VW caddy.. A 6 hour drive later i hated myself xD

Thinking about grabbing one out of my benz when i switch cars though. Recaro <3

sportlineint_zpsd2347d48.jpg

Back when i raced in folkracing and some rallycross i could handle it just fine and i thought it would be nice to mount a pair in my VW caddy.. A 6 hour drive later i hated myself xD

Thinking about grabbing one out of my benz when i switch cars though. Recaro <3

sportlineint_zpsd2347d48.jpg

Well look what I found : http://www.racechairs.com/Recaro_Sport_p/rec001.htm

Price starts at $2,100 :(

Well look what I found : http://www.racechairs.com/Recaro_Sport_p/rec001.htm

Price starts at $2,100 :(

Yeah i know.. Recaro knows how to get paid xD

Im saving 100$ right now though since my benz was bought for 2,000  :lol:

Yeah i know.. Recaro knows how to get paid xD

Im saving 100$ right now though since my benz was bought for 2,000  :lol:

Upping the ante so to speak : http://www.racechairs.com/Ferrari_16M_p/rc183.htm

$25,000

;)

rc183-2T.jpg

I have tried a "car seat like" as a desk chair and it's just amazing and it was DX Racer. So comfy, you can rest your head, your back and butt doesn't hurt so much, I really liked it.

Now, if it's worth it or not it's up to you. Someone posted the assembly of a chair he bought similar to the DX Racer chairs in the forum a couple of weeks ago... can't remember where or the chair brand though :(

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Upping the ante so to speak : http://www.racechairs.com/Ferrari_16M_p/rc183.htm

$25,000

;)

Ferrari branding gone mad right there.. This is why i hate supercars

Ferrari branding gone mad right there.. This is why i hate supercars

Something more reasonable in price $399 (list) : http://www.racechairs.com/GP_p/ps002-2.htm

Looks a bit weak in the lumbar support but has a faux stick shift and spoked wheels :D

ps002-2-2T.jpg

Something more reasonable in price $399 (list) : http://www.racechairs.com/GP_p/ps002-2.htm

Looks a bit weak in the lumbar support but has a faux stick shift and spoked wheels :D

That is horrid xD. What the heck is up with all the random car parts  :D If a coil spring is poking out of a brake disk you're doin' it wrong  :lol:

That is horrid xD. What the heck is up with all the random car parts  :D If a coil spring is poking out of a brake disk you're doin' it wrong  :lol:

Well this Amazon search seems to have even better pricing and some DXracer chairs as well at less of a price than the DXracer site, there's a $199 chair that's looking good.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=recaro+office+chair&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=30935379621&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14153417992723553112&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_8x4gahu8jg_b

DXracer needs to get their act together, no inventory means no sales or buyers going elsewhere.

I'll be saving up for the Ferrari chair (and its content) :D