Going to build a new high end PC. Opinions?

Romerl1998

Hey guys. Going to save some money and build a PC in about January - February time. If a new GPU like the R9 390x comes out, or the 980. Also i will probably do a full liquid cooling loop. let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. Will most definitely do a build log of this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jsN2jX

Edit: Probably Going to go with the Corsair 780t when it comes out. Also am going to go with a different Mobo. Updated link below

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fdrWmG

You'll usually have to wait a few weeks after GPU release to get a good GPU Block for liquid cooling though.

Hey guys. Going to save some money and build a PC in about January - February time. If a new GPU like the R9 390x comes out, or the 980. Also i will probably do a full liquid cooling loop. let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. Will most definitely do a build log of this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jsN2jX

Nice build! :) (i would go for windows 8 tho... but it is personal preference)

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Nice build! :) (i would go for windows 8 tho... but it is personal preference)

if windows 9 comes out i will use that

You'll usually have to wait a few weeks after GPU release to get a good GPU Block for liquid cooling though.

i know i would run it on air until then

Same for me as far as windows 8.1 goes, but again it pretty much is preference. However I'd probably go with the XFX r9 290x Double Dissipation Black editions, just because they look really cool. :D

Same for me as far as windows 8.1 goes, but again it pretty much is preference. However I'd probably go with the XFX r9 290x Double Dissipation Black editions, just because they look really cool. :D

I love the look of those too  :D I would go for those but i would just replace them with a waterblock, so i want to play as little for the gpus as the stock cooling doesn't matter, if it was a non reference pcb i would consider it if it was a performance increase.

I love the look of those too  :D I would go for those but i would just replace them with a waterblock, so i want to play as little for the gpus as the stock cooling doesn't matter, if it was a non reference pcb i would consider it if it was a performance increase.

Nice! Be sure to keep us updated on your build! (I'm too poor for this kind of build haha xD)

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Nice! Be sure to keep us updated on your build! (I'm too poor for this kind of build haha xD)

Like i said i would be building this around February. But i will have a build log up when i do

Yeah, well if you're gonna go for the cheapest reference cards would probably be your best bet. Anywho, happy building and have fun!

Like i said i would be building this around February. But i will have a build log up when i do

Good luck! :)