This person needs help could someone help him

Hello everyone, so first I would like to say hello! soo here is my problem, I bought a motherboard, graphic card and a case I will post the specs down below, installed everything, everything seemed to work fine, I installed windows 7 (64 bit) home prenium with a legit key did ALL my updates, installed my drivers, everything is up to date, after a couple of hours of gameplay my computer froze, without any error codes or anything just froze, Soo I waited a bit and nothing happened and pc restarted by itself, I was shocked at first, its my first time I build my pc soo I though I fucked everything up, soo I just waited and its happened once again after 2 hours, crashed again without any error codes or anything, now I really started freaking out, I contacted the company of my motherboard because I though its was the issue, they told me to try a couple of things, first I tried updating my BIOS, everything worked fine I didnt crash for 24 hours straigh and boom, I just crashed this morning, soo I tried disabling the following  in my BIOS in the CPU configuration-> [Package C State Support], [CPU C6 State Support], [CPU C3 State Support], [Enhance Halt State (C1E)], I have no idea if that will do anything but i'm still posting, its seems to happen when I am loading something like alt-tabing of a video game, loading mobs or something but I am not sure on that one, soo I though maybe its my CPU that is overheating.. soo I bought a cooler yesterday and its still crashed this morning soo that is not the issue there, I am completly out of ideas, I even formated twice.. both time on a different drive soo if you guys have ANY idea I am accepting them, really. Oh and also I checked my event viewer logs and evertime I am crashing I have a kernel error  like this -> http://technet.micro...42fcdc3851.aspx also "Kernel-Event tracing" and this is the error code "Session "Microsoft Security Client OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D" and also my Error logs is bombed of Applications error and its only this one 

Faulting application name: nvstreamsvc.exe, version: 3.1.100.0, time stamp: 0x53e5680c
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18247, time stamp: 0x521eaf24
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000052f86
Faulting process id: 0xffc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfcf1e5108f9d0
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\nvstreamsvc.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 8f5e8664-3b11-11e4-b560-bc5ff4799a27

that's about it really, thank you if you can help

SPECS:

Windows 7 64 bit Home penium

Motherboard: ASRock z77 Extrem3

GPU: GeFoce GTX 770 4GB Zotac

CPU: i7-2600 3.4 GHz

Memory: 8GB of DDR3

Hard Drive of 1TB and a SSD (SSD is a kingston and the hard drive I am unsure)

PSU: 720w

BIOS UPDATE: p1.50 (latest)

Software running when crashing: Mostly video games, Geforce experience, microsoft essentials security and steam, thats about it

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

That's a service for Nvidia's Shield. Did you download your graphics card drivers from the disc, or directly from Nvidia's site?

If you didn't get them from Nvidia's site, uninstall them, reboot then download the latest drivers from Nvidia's website.

Or go into Geforce Experience, then go to Preferences and disable streaming

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

That's a service for Nvidia's Shield. Did you download your graphics card drivers from the disc, or directly from Nvidia's site?

If you didn't get them from Nvidia's site, uninstall them, reboot then download the latest drivers from Nvidia's website.

hes already tried that this is a refreshed thread

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I googled that program name and its nvidia streamer for shield I was reading and it maybe that the program is leaking all of your ram away and thats causing the freezing so try uninstalling geforce experience and see what happens

Or try killing and using something like ccleaner to not let it start on system start up.

Hmm, everything I have read leads to Microsoft Security Essentials.

I'll keep looking. 

Create a Windows recovery point and do this:

1. run regedit

2. go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger

3. find and delete Microsoft Security Client OOBE entry

4. reboot pc

5. go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\

6. delete Microsoft Security Essentials folder

7. reboot again 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I googled that program name and its nvidia streamer for shield I was reading and it maybe that the program is leaking all of your ram away and thats causing the freezing so try uninstalling geforce experience and see what happens

Or try killing and using something like ccleaner to not let it start on system start up.

he tried that i think but i was comming to the same conclusion that it could be ram based

he tried that i think but i was comming to the same conclusion that it could be ram based

It feels that way.

he is using some old ram i think at 1333 with 4 2gb dimms

could it be ram leakage or could it be a dying dim

Ya, I'm calling ram too. Did no one else think uninstalling MSE sounds sketchy?

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Hello, I am the original poster of this thread and the problem seems to happen most of the time when i'm alt tabing, 95% of the tabing my computer froze when tabing back in a game or loading, but sometimes its happened when browsing

Ya, I'm calling ram too. Did no one else think uninstalling MSE sounds sketchy?

yea that does sound a little sketchy and doesn't seem like it would help unless it was killing some essential nvidia program or quarantining it

Hello, I am the original poster of this thread and the problem seems to happen most of the time when i'm alt tabing, 95% of the tabing my computer froze when tabing back in a game or loading, but sometimes its happened when browsing

do you have any anti virus installed

if so which one

I do, Microsoft Security Essentials

thats all right

no norton or bloatware that came with your pc

no norton or bloatware that came with your pc

Nah, the thing is once I was done formating last time its crashed after formating... and the dude who I paid to look into my computer whats causing it said my hardware was fine

okay i dont have that much experience with security essentials but if you go into the application do you find a quarentine area and if you do is there anything in it

also run memtest to check your ram stability

This is probably a stupid question, but did you check to make sure the video card was not overheating?

This is probably a stupid question, but did you check to make sure the video card was not overheating?

I stress tested it with furmark or whatever its called for 15 minute, but i'm gonna run a longer test when I go sleep

Yeah it would have been pretty difficult for the guy who looked at your computer to miss, try running cmd as administrator and entering:

sfc /scannow (Might need to do more than once)

Also did you ever do the memtest? And you most likely have but have you tried doing a clean install of the nvidia driver? You also might want to try an older version.

Oh and one more thing sorry, when you do a clean install of thee nvidia driver, it should allow you to opt-out of Geforce experience, you might want to try that as well