GAW hashlets

Just wondering if anyone here has had a look at these/bought one?

I was up really late a couple of night ago and bought myself 10MH...immediate buyers remorse but I'm actually very happy with the service. GAW seem to be trustworthy and the zencloud portal is as slick as anything.

Not sure about ROI yet, though they should make their money back in around 100-150 days, I'm not sure about the price of LTC and Scrypt coins in general going forward.

Fractal core 1000 - Asus A88xm plus - Athlon 760k @4.3 GHz - MSI 270 oc - 4GB corsair vengeance low profile - WD green 1TB - 128GB Corsair Neutron - Corsair CS750

I picked up a 10GH Sha256 hashlet being that it was only $10. I figured I could see what kind of performance that has compared to the little asic block erupter I have sitting on my desk which is mining something completely different and besides the point. So far the Hashlet Genesis 10 has made me 31 cents in the last 4 days (including service fees) so far I'm impressed and just plan on letting it go indefinitely with the auto-purchasing enabled to just buy more and more with only $10 in it. I think its a no brainer for people that don't really want to get their hands dirty with other mining setups. cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone here has had a look at these/bought one?

I was up really late a couple of night ago and bought myself 10MH...immediate buyers remorse but I'm actually very happy with the service. GAW seem to be trustworthy and the zencloud portal is as slick as anything.

Not sure about ROI yet, though they should make their money back in around 100-150 days, I'm not sure about the price of LTC and Scrypt coins in general going forward.

Slick interface... Sure, If the side pannel is open. otherwise you're gonna have a bad time figuring it out.

Also, I have 3mh/s solo zenminer.