The forum right now...

ChipWoodChainSaw

Maturity. It's humour is that of intelligence and spontaneity. Many a fun thread to be found here. :wub:

Well, it was the very linus, the one who was thinking about disable comments on YouTube, so that way, YouTube people (who also belong to the community, as I do) start coming and posting here instead.

I don't see a problem, if people come here only for the giveaway? Well then, luck for them, I just see people complaining because of the massive amount of people registering, are reducing possibilities to win.

By my way, I just registered today, as many people did, after watching the video he did about the million subscribers, and I didn't even get into the post, I don't care about giveaways, as many of the people who registered here today. It's not good to generalize as I also don't see the problem of people registering only for the giveaway. In the end they belong to the community, and have exactly the same right than someone who's been in the forum even before been created.

Learning from Spain, don't be rude if I can't understand everything you write down to me O_o'