HELP! Sony Z2 owners, I need you!

LarsReviews

Update: 2014 10 17: My Z2 just came back after being in Repair for 3 times and it still creaks like this. Please, if you own a Z2 tell me if yours does that too. I got a freaking expensive phone and it spend more time in repair than in use.

Old Post: I just noticed that my 2 day old Z2 replacement unit make a creaking sound and it flexes. Especially when touching the back, it flexes and makes these noises. This is starting to piss me off. 

Anyone having the same issues?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

bring it back. that's clearly a defect and may hinder the water resistance

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

bring it back. that's clearly a defect and may hinder the water resistance

I want to see if the units at a store do that too. Like I said, this is already the second Z2 with in a month. The first one I had for 12 days and this one for 2. :( Sony is disappointing me. I am already thinking of revising my Amazon Review to a 1 Star rating. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I want to see if the units at a store do that too. Like I said, this is already the second Z2 with in a month. The first one I had for 12 days and this one for 2. :( Sony is disappointing me. I am already thinking of revising my Amazon Review to a 1 Star rating. 

could just be a bad batch. it happens.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Yea, it happens when they sandwich the phone with the glass. Sometimes something is not right and the entire thing will creak.

Just get a replacement.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

that will mean another week without the Z2. I will call my provider today and ask if they could just do a direkt replacement.

Yea, it happens when they sandwich the phone with the glass. Sometimes something is not right and the entire thing will creak.

Just get a replacement.

Mostly it sounds like this, but sometimes it even makes a louder noise:

http://youtu.be/PaeW7eYf6j0

• 1 month later...

Update: 2014 10 17: My Z2 just came back after being in Repair for 3 times and it still creaks like this. Please, if you own a Z2 tell me if yours does that too

New title.

My Xperia Z1 used to do that it dissappeared after a few days havemt noticed it since but if it hasn't gone away I would go to a store and try it on the test phones

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb