Whats A Good 1440p ips monitor?

madcracked

Im looking for a moderate sized 1440p monitor that has good color contrast and good response times for gaming, i dont want it to be too expensive though. and if it has a good stand and vesa mount then thats a plus too. NEED RECOMENDATIONS 

Qnix QX2710

well if you want it too be cheap, you gotta go south korean, and get them to put a lower price on the customs sticker

well if you want it too be cheap, you gotta go south korean, and get them to put a lower price on the customs sticker

*north korean

The QNIX K1MJ0NGUN1337 is a great option.

Do you know of any ebay sellers that are sort of trust worthy willing to do this :P I live in a country that adds 20% tax to the product which is a blatant rip off:/ thnx

Qnix QX2710

2nd this

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

Do you know of any ebay sellers that are sort of trust worthy willing to do this :P I live in a country that adds 20% tax to the product which is a blatant rip off:/ thnx

well sounds like a fellow britain,

dreamseller is apparently reputable, http://stores.ebay.com/Dream-Seller

@madcracked, can you follow your thread so that we don't have to quote you please?

Back on topic:

How about the BenQ GW2765HT —> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014383&cm_re=BenQ_GW2765HT-_-24-014-383-_-Product

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator