Highly divisible triangular number - Python

-snip-
Why do I keep clicking "Quote" instead of "Edit"?.....

Learning

Lol the title explains why I can never get into programming.

Lol the title explains why I can never get into programming.

Do not let impressive named things mislead you. A lot of them are not that hard to understand. Triangular numbers for example are really easy (they aren't even computer science, they are math), see this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_number

If you are not curious to understand things you have no idea of how to understand them, then you still should learn more about computer science.

Learning

Do not let impressive named things mislead you. A lot of them are not that hard to understand. Triangular numbers for example are really easy (they aren't even computer science, they are math), see this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_number

If you are not curious to understand things you have no idea of how to understand them, then you still should learn more about computer science.

Oh, I've looked into it, but it's just not my thing.

I'm into the UI design portion of development.

Oh, I've looked into it, but it's just not my thing.

I'm into the UI design portion of development.

That is really awesome as well. But are you not interested in the technology which makes your designs possible?

Could you maybe show me some of your work? I am always interested in the work of other people, if they do something I also like doing.

Learning

That is really awesome as well. But are you not interested in the technology which makes your designs possible?

Could you maybe show me some of your work? I am always interested in the work of other people, if they do something I also like doing.

I'm a student now, but I worked with @colonel_mortis on the Firefox LTT plugin, which desperately needed a facelift. You can see it here on the forum.

I'm a student now, but I worked with @colonel_mortis on the Firefox LTT plugin, which desperately needed a facelift. You can see it here on the forum.

Very good.

Learning

Very good.

AWWW thanks

I mainly work in Ai, Ps, and ID. I don't code or anything, I work with concept renders.