Best air coolers (Height limit 155mm)

seiny

Like the title states, recommend to me the best air coolers not taller than 155mm

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Like the title states, recommend to me the best air coolers not taller than 155mm

Noctua NH-L12.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thermalright Silver Arrow Noctua NH-D14

Nvm,.,.,,

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Probably the Hyper 212 EVO, god i hate that thing.

Edit: The Scythe Scythe SCRT-1000 is a good choice if you can find somewhere that sells it.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Noctua NH-C12P is also not that bad

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Noctua NH-L12.

Agreed. Works well for slight over clocking.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

+1 for the NH-L12

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Noctua NH-L12.

I don't think it performs that well, am I wrong?

Probably the Hyper 212 EVO, god i hate that thing.

Edit: The Scythe Scythe SCRT-1000 is a good choice if you can find somewhere that sells it.

That 212 is really good but it's 159mm and I don't think I can get scythe's in my country

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

More suggestions are required :)

Cooler Master hyper t4 probably fits. It's reasonable but not as good as a 212.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

NH-C14 is not bad as well.

There are many reviews out there and some of these Noctuas perform really good, if compared to 160mm+ coolers.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Cooler Master hyper t4 probably fits. It's reasonable but not as good as a 212.

That T4 may be the best option, it just fits at 152.3mm plus the fan looks slimmer than others - just need to analyze performance first :)

I don't think it performs that well, am I wrong?

Nah, it gets about 3 degrees higher temps than the U14S. I forgot about the C14. I would get that like BaSkA recommended. The NH-C14 is great and it's 130mm tall with the top fan on. 

It performs just slightly worse than the NH-D15.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Nah, it gets about 3 degrees higher temps than the U14S. I forgot about the C14. I would get that like BaSkA recommended. The NH-C14 is great and it's 130mm tall with the top fan on. 

It performs just slightly worse than the NH-D15.

That sounds good, I'll look into it

i got the scythe mugen 3, it keeps my 3570k cool and quiet. its 155 mm, i think

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i got the scythe mugen 3, it keeps my 3570k cool and quiet. its 155 mm, i think

It's 158mm